UKBouldering.com

about 7x=10 split from significant repeats (Read 1920 times)

PATRuL

• menacing presence
about 7x=10
i've come to the humblest of humbling opinions that having an opinion can only get me into trouble, through the law of cause and effect, otherwise known as Karma (about the 8a+ opinion last time i checked).
i know many of you won't find this at all in-to-resting, but i've realised my strength as a climber lies in the imagination, moves you won't believe ...
i am of the opinion that i may buy the NoTW today but i probably won't.  i think i may be gettin off course here.  i find a certain sadness in life, when i'm not allowed to fully express the depths or heights of my being, by such people as moderators, the over morally opinioned, psychiatrists, policepeople and generally people with great big hang-ups who are content to wallow in the vacuity of opinion.
Which brings me full circle ... what is the reason we take opinions so seriously, when life, like climbing is just a game, albeit a seemingly deadly serious one at times?
I've come to another reason for this stagnation, its because this energy needs an appropriate vessel for expression, i think climbing is quite good for it, but really there's no difference between doing anything, be it knitting or dynos.  If no understanding can be garnered from this humblest of humbling ramblings its because mind is stuck in yes/no mode, i.e. dualism.
Interestingly this state is often despatched with when climbing, only to return with the frustration of failure or the swelling of glory, and thus the state of non-dualism, flow, godliness, whatever is lost when beginning to walk again, or wash the dishes.
this is only a significant repeat in that i've posted before ... i'm at the mercy of the moderators, only it doesn't really matter, because i wrote it for me, though care to share .... off?

Baron

• obsessive maniac
Man up.

drdeath

• player

old cheese

• obsessive maniac
  • does my arse look big in this
Have i lost the ability to read English or was that intial post gobbledegook? Crack anyone?

Johnny Brown

• forum hero

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal