UKBouldering.com

Top Notch Company! (Read 1189 times)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
Top Notch Company!
March 05, 2004, 10:26:10 am
Okay, most of you guys are on digital in regards to pics. Thought id share with you one of the best companys ive had the pleasure of dealing with.

http://www.Photobox.co.uk

A friend recommnended them, so i thought id give them a go.

I uploaded a load of climbing pics. Which, incidently, once you have made your first order,  will allow upto 100 meg. (Though no linking via them)

I thought id just get the one printed to test quality. So put mine through and ordered it. Only realised after that because of the size, id requested and the shape of the photo it had cropped it. This made the photo useless, as it was one of those 3 pic, sequence jobbies.

So, i rang them up, explained the situation, and 2 minutes later, my account is credited with the amount id just paid for pic.

This was after the status online showinf it at already been sent for printing. Now most companies would kick up a fuss, as it was my own error... But not this one

On top of all that its next day delivery at £1.50, if ordered before 4 and the pics are cheap as anyway! 34p for a decent size shot (7*5)

Anyway, as it happens, got my pics this morning, and they are A1! 10*8 prints. Iam so chuffed with the service and quality, i just had to tell someone!  :D

Phew, think thats my longest ever post  :roll:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Top Notch Company!
March 05, 2004, 10:30:21 am
You've gotta be on their payroll  :wink:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal