UKBouldering.com

Matlock partners (Read 1071 times)

Wil

• obsessive maniac
    • Wil Treasure
Matlock partners
May 11, 2011, 07:53:26 pm
All my regulars seem to have moved away and unfortunately I'm not able to drive for the next few months so have to stay local/scrounge lifts (obv with some petrol muns).

I'm recovering from injury at the moment and not particularly keen on taking lead falls, so looking to find some local sport projects 7b-c to work on (would like to look at things like Wil E Coyote, Pump out the Squealies and some of the things at Long Tor) but more than happy to do a bit of trad too.

I'll head further afield provided I can get there, Chee Dale and Water Cum Jolly are fine for weekends, and just about doable on the bus in the evening if I can meet someone.

I work in Matlock and live in Darley Dale.

Wil

simon40

• player
  • Sport climber, too weak to boulder
#1 Re: Matlock partners
May 15, 2011, 10:19:54 am
HI

I work in Matlock and can sometimes get off early. Keen to work a route, or two this summer, if it ever comes that is.......

I am good for an evening per week.

cheers

simon

bigdrew

• regular
#2 Re: Matlock partners
May 17, 2011, 11:21:48 am
Hi, I live + work in Derby but I can finish work for 3.15 and be at the matlock crags for around 4. Keen for anywhere really but don't fancy wandering further than the Matlock stuff for a evening session. Climbing about 7a or E1/2.

Free everynight bar Wednesdays and possibly can't do Monday + Tuesday next week.

07922104748 is my number.

Thanks

Andy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal