UKBouldering.com

Font Film to End all Font Films - "Between The Trees" (Read 82830 times)

erm, sam

• forum hero
Ah, but with that realisation comes freedom, young one.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Wise words!

andy_e

• forum hero
And with that freedom comes great responsibility...

Blunk

• obsessive maniac
Yes, young Jedi, the responsibility to drink beer. Have at it lad!

O n a rather more overly cerebral note check out this review of the film: http://www.mountainsandwater.com/2009/11/between-trees-review.html A bit over the top IMO.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Over the top maybe but this.....

It is quite literally the best climbing film I have seen in years

.....says it all really.

I'm getting quite impatient now although I realise Keith is doing everything he can to get the dvds out!

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
On a rather more overly cerebral note check out this review of the film: http://www.mountainsandwater.com/2009/11/between-trees-review.html A bit over the top IMO.

Pretentious, moi? :)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
I've had a long, long day and feel somewhat terrible, but the good news is that the DVD's are now in the post! YYFY! Everyone in the UK can expect theirs in the morning, so I hope you all enjoy the contents...

Thanks for your patience guys and girls.

rginns

• junky
  • Holds innit
    • Strongholds
YYFY! Nice one Keef! :dance1:

roddersm

• stalker
Awesome movie keith. Really liked l'etranger and this is better, well worth the wait and one of the best bouldering movies I've seen. Great shots and really cool soundtrack. Great effort man can't wait for the next movie..... 

Lund

• obsessive maniac
I just came back from a font trip which started with me crashing my car into Neil's wall at the start and proceeding to then fail in a weak, non-epic wussy way on all but one problem on the tick list.  I thus downloaded the film with a heavy heart, expecting to be filled with depression and thoughts of going to bishop instead next year.

Well.  I don't want to bum Keith and Tyler too much (or in fact, at all, technically speaking, just a figure of speech you understand), but having watched it I have this to say:

This film is the shizzle.  Tyler is (a) hilarious and (b) isn't really crushing, more wielding a fucking wrecking ball.  The film is funny, well made, and full of impressive sends from start to (almost - watch it) finish.  It's wicked.  Very glad I ordered the DVD too.

Back to training then.  And a new car.  (Actually that last part is a lie.  The car is a beige volvo, but now with sandstone go slower stripes down one side, so frankly, I'm more bothered by the lack of crushing and the embarrassment of beige paint on Neil's wall.)

andy_e

• forum hero
 :lol: I know I'm a shit driver but I'm glad I've never hit Neil's Wall.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
I just came back from a font trip which started with me crashing my car into Neil's wall at the start and proceeding to then fail in a weak, non-epic wussy way on all but one problem on the tick list.  I thus downloaded the film with a heavy heart, expecting to be filled with depression and thoughts of going to bishop instead next year.

Well.  I don't want to bum Keith and Tyler too much (or in fact, at all, technically speaking, just a figure of speech you understand), but having watched it I have this to say:

This film is the shizzle.  Tyler is (a) hilarious and (b) isn't really crushing, more wielding a fucking wrecking ball.  The film is funny, well made, and full of impressive sends from start to (almost - watch it) finish.  It's wicked.  Very glad I ordered the DVD too.

Back to training then.  And a new car.  (Actually that last part is a lie.  The car is a beige volvo, but now with sandstone go slower stripes down one side, so frankly, I'm more bothered by the lack of crushing and the embarrassment of beige paint on Neil's wall.)

dont worry I finally got the paint off, you might want to check the othe side of your car, there is a big strip of beige paint down the the gate  ;D

SA Chris

• forum hero
I have it in my hands, inpressive work from Unc and the PO for getting it up here overnight in spite of terrible weather. Dilemma is do I sneakily watch it at work, or wait until hangover from Xmas party subsides tomorrow, so I can enjoy on telly. I am even thinking of staying sober so I can watch it early, how fucking tragic am I.

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
I have it in my hands, inpressive work from Unc and the PO for getting it up here overnight in spite of terrible weather. Dilemma is do I sneakily watch it at work, or wait until hangover from Xmas party subsides tomorrow, so I can enjoy on telly. I am even thinking of staying sober so I can watch it early, how fucking tragic am I.

get a life  :alky:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Seconded.

andy popp

• forum hero
Where's the bloody postie?

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Yay!  Look forward to a deliver later!  :thumbsup:

hairich

• obsessive maniac
i am leaving work early to train at the works and watch it tonight.aint been this excited since i was a kid

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero

Mine arrived!!  That's Friday night sorted then!  :thumbsup:

northerngreg

• player
  • slayer
The hard copy has arrived! I know what I'm doing for the next 94 minutes.......

tobym

• menacing presence
xmas party?, in the middle of November? bah humbug 'n that.

SA Chris

• forum hero
xmas party?, in the middle of November? bah humbug 'n that.

Better than last year when it was mid January! I suspect my will will hold for about 3 nanoseconds. Forecast for tomorrow is terrible weather anyway.

rginns

• junky
  • Holds innit
    • Strongholds
no joy yet :( rubbish postie  :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal