UKBouldering.com

F.S metolius safe tech harness and holdz finger board. (Read 16500 times)

PaulyDB

• player
metolius safe tech harness. this harness has been hardly used, it has been very well looked after and cared for and is in excellent condition, comes with a mesh case for keeping the harness and a few other items of kit in.

holdz fingerboard, as seen here.
http://www.holdz.co.uk/products_sub_cat.php?maincatId=5&subcatId=5
has hardly used and is in very good condition, there wasn't a lot of chalk or dust on the board as I have hardly used it and I also jet washed it last week so it is just like new.

I am selling the harness for £30 with postage included and the finger board for £35 plus postage (which I will check later if you wish me to post it) I can post either item or I can arrange to meet or have any item picked up. please feel free to ask me if you would like any photos of the items or any more information.

thanks for looking.

PaulyDB

• player
I am prepared to sell both items for less if anyone wants to make me an offer.
any takers?

PaulyDB

• player
the harness is now £20 with postage included.
the fingerboard is now £25 including postage.

I really need to sell these items, any one interested?

MikeNolan

You have a PM about fingerboard :)

PaulyDB

• player
thanks, just mailed you back  :)

PaulyDB

• player
the fingerboard is now sold.
the harness is still available.

buttmunch

interested in harness but skint till end of september can u wait?

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Ohhh dear

Paul, if you're going to have conversations with yourself do make it interesting, why not pretend that you haven't be paid for the thing that you hadn't sold and didn't post?

But please don't stop posting you'd be such a loss, don't ditch us for Cocktalk

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Ohhh dear

Paul, if you're going to have conversations with yourself do make it interesting, why not pretend that you haven't be paid for the thing that you hadn't sold and didn't post?

But please don't stop posting you'd be such a loss, don't ditch us for Cocktalk

You know Sloper the easiest way to get something that irritates you to go away is to ignore it.  When you're browsing the forums it shows you clearly who started a thread (and indeed the sub-forum within which it started).  No one forces you to click on and read a thread.  None of what your posting is constructive either.

Trolling, as you are clearly doing repeatedly to PaulyDB, is not an endearing attribute.

philo

• forum hero
chalk OR dust? fuck off

PaulyDB

• player
why don't you fuck off too you prick.

Sloper

• forum hero
Let me guess, Paul do you work in customer service?

account_inactive

• forum hero
He could at least offer you a 5 fingered discount

PaulyDB

• player
no I do not work in customer services. I just wish that all the twats on here who have called me a thief, you included would fuck right off. it is not true as I have already said, all the items I am selling have been bought legally by me, I have no further need for them and I wish to sell them. I shouldn't even have to justify that to anyone for a start, do all you twats question where all the items posted on here for sale come from? I very much doubt it, so why don't you fuck off and leave me alone. either buy what I am selling or fuck off and stop posting stupid comments on my threads.
what I choose to sell and where I sell it has got fuck all to do with you or any other twat who has had something to say about the items I have listed for sale.
I know the truth and the reason I am selling them, so you can either choose to believe me or you can go and get fucked, I don't really care what you do.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
A remarkable piece of marketing.

either buy what I am selling or fuck off and stop posting stupid comments on my threads

Tough choice, but I think I will choose to ignore your ultimatum.

PaulyDB

• player
well fuck off then.
you wouldn't walk in to a shop and pester the staff and then leave without buying anything so don't do it here.

Sloper

• forum hero
I don't want to fuck off and leave you alone, you're far too much fun.

As for going and getting fucked, I'll ask Mrs Sloper nicely and you never know :shag:

Anyway I'm after another bouldering mat, have you got one going spare?

PaulyDB

• player
sadly not you have already missed it.
I sold my alpkit phud only last week.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
no I do not work in customer services. I just wish that all the twats on here who have called me a thief, you included would fuck right off. it is not true as I have already said, all the items I am selling have been bought legally by me, I have no further need for them and I wish to sell them. I shouldn't even have to justify that to anyone for a start, do all you twats question where all the items posted on here for sale come from? I very much doubt it, so why don't you fuck off and leave me alone. either buy what I am selling or fuck off and stop posting stupid comments on my threads.
what I choose to sell and where I sell it has got fuck all to do with you or any other twat who has had something to say about the items I have listed for sale.
I know the truth and the reason I am selling them, so you can either choose to believe me or you can go and get fucked, I don't really care what you do.

Part of the difference PaulyDB is that with a lot of the other buying/selling that you see in the archives is done by people who are regular posters to the forum.

This has the distinct advantage of engendering familiarity between both parties.

I'd suggest that some of the hostility stems from the fact that you are only posting here to sell the items you have purchased but no longer require.  This also may be why some suspect the items you are selling to be of dubious background as you've not made it clear that you are a regular climber/boulderer through a history of talking about what you've been up to, like/dislike, know/don't know.

Forums are really much the same as real life, if you wandered into a pub you've never been in before and said "'Ere anyone want to buy an unused rope/finger board/harness/etc. for a bargain" then most denizens of that pub would quite rightly view you with some suspicion.  Contrast that with doing the same in your local and you wouldn't be viewed with anywhere near as much suspicion.

Just my perspective on why you might be receiving a bit of a ribbing (bar the poor choice in DVDs  :) ).

PaulyDB

• player
well not that it makes any difference but I have been a regular climber/boulderer for the last 4 years.
as most of the people who post on here and ukc too for that matter no longer climb anyway or climb very little and yet still class them selves as climbers/boulderers I do understand why you are asking how much I climb.
and to answer that I climb several times a week every week, and I have done for the last 4 years.
is that enough for you?

Sloper

• forum hero
Yeah  .. . . . ... most of us haven't been climbing in well, days.

Part of the reason why people think you're flogging stolen goods is that, well if I have to explain it I'd be wasting my breath.

Ohhh and just because you're a climber doesn't mean that your reputation must be pristine.

Now then who wants to buy some 25 year old hex's, still on the original cord.  I don't have a receipt but I can say that they've held some lobs in the past so probably might keep you from hitting the ground.  Will swap for 50m of static rope.

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
You may do better advertising on a caving site, especially for the rope- I'm not sure how many people here use statics that often.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 07:48:25 pm by GCW »

PaulyDB

• player
where did you steal them from you low life no good scumbag thief.
you must have stole them right?

Sloper

• forum hero
Of course I stole them, the bloke initially put up some resitance but after I pushed him over the edge nicking them was a doddle, there's still the odd stain from the blood.

I was mightly annoyed though as the impact ripped his gore tex which back in the day was well worth killing a random punter for.

If you doubt my story do some research for climbing related deaths in the mid 80's.  I stopped after a while but now my rack is getting a little sparse . . . .well just be careful out there.

PaulyDB

• player
is that a threat old man?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal