UKBouldering.com

BMC Peak Area Meeting - 26th Nov - Grouse Inn (Read 2343 times)

Jacqusie

• stalker
BMC Peak Area Meeting - 26th Nov - Grouse Inn
November 22, 2008, 08:34:40 pm
The next Peak Area Meeting is Wednesday 26th November 7.30pm - The Grouse Inn - Froggatt. This meeting will also include the AGM, so if you are keen to join the team, this is your chance.

There will be the usual sandwiches and chips and entertainment will be the Annual Peak Christmas Quiz, this year hosted by a fiendishly nutty duo, with kindly donated prizes up for grabs.

Just to say if you have never been to an area meeting and are put off by thoughts of feeling unwelcome or that the meetings are stuffy committee affairs run by men with beards, don’t be! The Peak meet has evolved into an all singing, all dancing forum where all sorts of Peaky topics are thrashed out from bolts and bouldering to access and guidebooks. All are welcome and if you want to get involved, please don’t hesitate to collar one the squad, we would love to hear what you have to say.

Newsletter here:

http://www.thebmc.co.uk/Download.aspx?id=328

Cheers

Si

http://www.thebmc.co.uk/Download.aspx?id=328

cofe

• forum hero
Just to say if you have never been to an area meeting and are put off by thoughts of feeling unwelcome or that the meetings are stuffy committee affairs run by men with beards, don’t be!

class A nincompoops like me, dave and johnny brown also tend to go along too. it's a good way of supporting access efforts and you get free food and cristal.

Nigel

• forum hero
...and you get free food and cristal.

I'm in.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
The only beardy man I've seen there is bonjoy, and he sure ain't running the show. Any goateed types feel free to join him rolling their eyes in the corner.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
The only beardy man I've seen there is bonjoy, and he sure ain't running the show. Any goateed types feel free to join him rolling their eyes in the corner.

ROFL!!!

Jacqsuie is right, area meetings are usually surprisingly good, some good debates and enough of UKB are repping the hood there.

As for the Xmas quiz, fuck, I apologise in advance  :whistle:

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
BUmP you mofos. Everyone should come.

dave

"You should come dollsnatch. It's gonna be totally fucking mexico"

get startled yeah

Fiend

• _