UKBouldering.com

Is there a cheap wireless shutter release for Canon EOS digis? (Read 3915 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Anyone know of one / recommend one? The Canon one is crazy spenny.

dave

theres often stuff like this available on ebay from the far east for not much dollar.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Cool, that's quite a bit cheaper than the £280 odd that Canon would like.

cofe

• forum hero
i used to have one with my old eos 10 back in the day. cost a tenner. the fact canon basically don't do one now (i don't count £280 ish as doing one) shows a lack of respect for their customers.

dave

fuck, for 280 bananas you could phone up the job club and pay some 18year old drone minium wage to stand there for 60 hours and press the shutter when you shouted at him. when you  buy a camera from canon does it come with a greetings card in the box that just says "fuck you" inside?

tlr

• forum abuser
  • tim-russon.myportfolio Instagram tim_russon
    • Myportfolio

dave

I think bubs needs one for a 10D, presumably not IR.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Aye, it's gotta work on a 10D. Wireless is only nice for doing self-portraits of my hunky self and twee couples shots of me and Ms Bubbs. Otherwise I'd just get a wired one for a tenner.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
i used to have one with my old eos 10 back in the day. cost a tenner. the fact canon basically don't do one now (i don't count £280 ish as doing one) shows a lack of respect for their customers.

fuck, for 280 bananas you could phone up the job club and pay some 18year old drone minium wage to stand there for 60 hours and press the shutter when you shouted at him. when you  buy a camera from canon does it come with a greetings card in the box that just says "fuck you" inside?

A 10d is only worth about £100 now :lol:

That's actually a bit of a shock to me - these things sure depreciate.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal