UKBouldering.com

Shakedown Radio Show (Read 1965 times)

underground

• forum hero
Shakedown Radio Show
May 15, 2008, 02:37:31 pm
The Shakedown Radio Show returns after last weeks guest The African took us to a Southport Soul Special…..Ah one for the lovers

This Thursday we roll with the Heavy, Heavy summer sounds of The Colonel and MF Marek, turning the heat up to 11!  Also…. taking a break from dusting the Shakedown studio floor, Jim Underground joins the boys and dusts down some heavyweight funk.

Not only will the bermuda shorts be in effect, but expect Hip Hop, Funk and other Boogie sounds, Shakedown style.  Free flash of the Colonels legs to the 1st 1000 listeners.

Join us from 11pm, tomorrow (Thursday).  93.2FM or  www.sheffieldlive.org (worldwide) 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday nights 11-1am 93.2fm Sheffield
        www.sheffieldlive.org

www.myspace.com/shakedownsheffield

Check out the Podcasts! http://www.canstream.co.uk/sheffieldlive/index.php?cat=TheShakedown

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Re: Shakedown Radio Show
May 15, 2008, 02:38:39 pm

Nice one Jim, i'll check it out :)

underground

• forum hero
#2 Re: Shakedown Radio Show
May 20, 2008, 07:21:41 pm
Did anyone check it out? I had a great time and it went down OK.

Keep eyes peeled for www.deepfrequency.com

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Re: Shakedown Radio Show
May 20, 2008, 07:43:05 pm

I scanned the podcast - nice tunes but didn't hear you on it - should probably download it for a full listen.

underground

• forum hero
#4 Re: Shakedown Radio Show
August 20, 2008, 10:37:07 pm
Back for the remix...

I'll be back on the radio tomorrow night with some rare and heavy funk....

In case anyone would care to turn on, tune in and get down.... here's Johnty Del Monte :thumbsup:
=======================================================================

This Thursday sees a 45 special with funk soul brothers Jim Underground and all the way from the Emerald Isle
Phil Inner Soul

This boys know there sh*t let me tell you so you can expect alsorts of dusty gems and forgotten classics on the platter...
Johnty DelMonte will keep the hip hop side of things afloat with a good wedge of golden era classics. you knows that.

Tune in Thursday night from 11 www.sheffieldlive.org 93.2FM

Join us from 11pm, Thursday.  93.2FM or  www.sheffieldlive.org (worldwide)
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday nights 11-1am

93.2fm in Sheffield
www.sheffieldlive.org
www.myspace.com/shakedownsheffield

Check out the Podcasts! http://www.canstream.co.uk/sheffieldlive/index.php?cat=TheShakedown
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:42:35 am by underground »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal