UKBouldering.com

Cresciano/tessin guide (Read 2134 times)

Banana finger

• addict
  • daft lad
Cresciano/tessin guide
June 26, 2008, 11:31:56 am
Hiyer, does anyone have a guide i could buy/borrow/download for cresciano/tessin. I know you can buy one in the local town but by the time we get there everywheres gonna be shut. We re having a flying visit on our way to magic wood. Very psyked for frogger.
Peace y'all  :)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#1 Re: Cresciano/tessin guide
June 26, 2008, 11:34:11 am
Frogger is not in any guide and you probably shouldnt go - think access is dodgy.

Cresciano will be roastington bear if you are going over summer. Take your thong and sit by the lake!

You could always get blochart? thats available in UK shops and will at least show you where it is. Dont pay too much attention to the grades.

Banana finger

• addict
  • daft lad
#2 Re: Cresciano/tessin guide
June 26, 2008, 12:39:14 pm
Oh, shame about frogger. Yeah i hear cresc is uber warm this time of year, i wouldnt normally go but my very psyked friend is Adam Ant we go there for mileage. Think i ll just take my mankini n chillax. Blochart sound good, may check that out, cheers dobin.
Long times x

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#3 Re: Cresciano/tessin guide
June 26, 2008, 12:47:58 pm
Blochart sound good, may check that out

I have a copy of bloc heart i was selling with a load of other guidebooks. Still have it if your after it?  Excellent condition, and just a few ticks in it. Pm me if you like and we can discuss.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#4 Re: Cresciano/tessin guide
June 26, 2008, 12:57:53 pm

Excellent condition, and just a few ticks in it. Pm me if you like and we can discuss.

That may be a selling point but I wouldn't go publicising the fact.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal