the shizzle > chuffing

Routes cleaned or re-equipped

<< < (134/134)

T_B:

--- Quote from: Tony on May 01, 2024, 09:23:32 am ---
--- Quote from: T_B on September 27, 2023, 03:50:54 pm ---I tried the start of PMD yesterday evening and managed 3 moves. Didn’t quite get into the glued undercuts but there are a lot of foot options and I ran out of shoulders/light.

--- End quote ---
You been back T_B? I noticed the bottom of the flake seems to have had a bit of stabilisation work (I always used a higher bit). Don’t know when; I ran out of time in Autumn last year and only got back last week.
I don’t find the first few moves the hardest. For me the move up from the undercuts is super powerful but then I don’t do any steep board stuff and it is of that ilk (though, shouldery moves are usually more my style). I think, overall, I still find Caviar harder but YMMV.

--- End quote ---

No but I was wondering whether it was dry as I’m keen. Been doing more bouldering this winter so hoping to get a bit further. Generally I get out Tuesday evenings so let me know if you fancy a session on it?

stone:

--- Quote from: Tony on May 01, 2024, 09:23:32 am ---
--- Quote from: T_B on September 27, 2023, 03:50:54 pm ---I tried the start of PMD yesterday evening and managed 3 moves. Didn’t quite get into the glued undercuts but there are a lot of foot options and I ran out of shoulders/light.

--- End quote ---
You been back T_B? I noticed the bottom of the flake seems to have had a bit of stabilisation work (I always used a higher bit). Don’t know when; I ran out of time in Autumn last year and only got back last week.
I don’t find the first few moves the hardest. For me the move up from the undercuts is super powerful but then I don’t do any steep board stuff and it is of that ilk (though, shouldery moves are usually more my style). I think, overall, I still find Caviar harder but YMMV.

--- End quote ---
From what time of day is it coming into the shade? I suppose it is more East-facing than Caviar but less steep?

Felix14:
Cheers Fiend.
I'll Pm you my CV  :smart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version