the shizzle > chuffing

Routes cleaned or re-equipped

<< < (2/134) > >>

mickb:

--- Quote from: pete D on June 17, 2008, 11:04:44 am ---I cleaned this on sunday (15/06/08).  It's the 7c at the far right of The Embankment and needs a bit more popularity to keep the ivy at bay.  It's short but climbs really well. powerful and fingery.  It was midge hell yesterday eve, so best to wait for a breeze.

--- End quote ---

I take it you were  the guy on 'Fishing without a licence'. It was my head you nearly dropped a tree on while i was changing my shoes. :)
Rab and Al had a quick go on this yesterday.
The verdict was like you say, powerful.

Jaspersharpe:
It's a good little route that.

pete D:

--- Quote from: mickb on June 18, 2008, 01:51:26 pm ---
I take it you were  the guy on 'Fishing without a licence'. It was my head you nearly dropped a tree on while i was changing my shoes. :)
Rab and Al had a quick go on this yesterday.
The verdict was like you say, powerful.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Mick, I got a bit carried away with the ivy removal and didn't notice you get covered in shit!  I didn't put the route's name in my original post, it is as you say "fishing without a license".

Bonjoy:
You did put the route name in your original thread title but it was lost when I merged your post with this thread. I have editted your original to include name now.

andy popp:

--- Quote from: Jaspersharpe on June 18, 2008, 02:02:13 pm ---It's a good little route that.

--- End quote ---

As is the little bouldery scoop to the left, 'Something Fishy'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version