October 14, 2002, 02:34:41 pm
Ok, we've got

• Bouldering
  • Shootin'
  • Beta
  • Training
  • Notices
  • Support

Do we need any more, or does that cover it? We could go all the way and have lost/found / for sale, etc but is that overkill at the moment, until we're bigger?

dave

#1 Re: More forums?
October 14, 2002, 02:53:40 pm
How about:
  • Teens
  • Facials
  • Backdoor
  • Shaving
  • Group
  • Fisting
  • Toys

:lol:
Only kidding. although you could put those words in the meta tags to attract the right kind of clientelle from serch engines......

You could have a forum where, for example, someone could post something like "Anyone fancy spotting me off XXX problem at YYY crag this sunday? I'll be wearing a ZZZ coloured shirt....." or something like that. Don't know if its worth a whole seperate forum though.... could call it Rondezvous........or is that a shit idea?

Or a photo forum, where everyone post photo threads.....call it "Visualize"

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 More forums?
October 14, 2002, 03:06:47 pm
You Staines massive are depraved - I'll be tellin your Julie all about this, just you wait.

I reckon the rendevouz thang would be a goodun' when we get a stack more users, but I reckon a lot of the time people tend to hook up privately anyway, especially at the moment when half of us know each other already.

Pics thing isn't a bad idea but it'd be a shame to lump everything in there just coz they've got some eye candy inside. Hmmmm, I'll have a think. Might be better just to start a "sexy bouldering pics" thread, which can then be archived every so often to an "archived" forum so as to stop it reaching the ridiculous proportions of a thread like the one on boldering.com.

underground

• forum hero
#3 More forums?
October 14, 2002, 06:48:18 pm
Uh oh. I tried to start a second photo thread on boldering.com the other night- cos it was taking fookin' ages to load. I posted the pic of Smarter at the Brideys, cos I think it's a wicked pic (and I took it like), but got flamed immediately.

Oh dear, I must be a TARD huh?  :P

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 More forums?
October 14, 2002, 07:04:38 pm
don't start with that tardiness, you underTARD!

probably didn't help that that pic of smarter is already on the boldering.com photo thread either!

They have no mercy on that board.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal