UKBouldering.com

Last Minute Font Trip Sun 20th - 26th avril (Read 1951 times)

saintlade

• player
After seeing the cheapo last minute offer for Maisonbleau keen for a drop of the hat trip to the forest, problem is I don't drive. Anybody else out there available to drop everything and keen for a cheap font trip? Short of that how feasible do you think it is hitching? How best to cross the channel for cheap, flights and trains look about the same price.

i.munro

• junky
After seeing the cheapo last minute offer for Maisonbleau keen for a drop of the hat trip to the forest, problem is I don't drive. Anybody else out there available to drop everything and keen for a cheap font trip? Short of that how feasible do you think it is hitching? How best to cross the channel for cheap, flights and trains look about the same price.

If you've got time have a look at going by ferry as a foot passenger then train.
I did it when I was pretty broke but had some time.
French trains are relatively cheap.
I think Maisonbleau might be walkable from the RER, but best to ask them.

saintlade

• player
Ta much for the beta, shall look into it.

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
I say its not really walkable, but tim did it the other night, took him 40 minutes to walk from the station, you can taxi it for a few euros, but i would not recomend coming to mine unless you have a car or unless you want to climb at buthiers every day, we are away from any public transport links

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal