UKBouldering.com

Whats your favorite problem on uk limestone??????? (Read 21342 times)

Kingy

• forum hero
You are right we must be patient and wait for the official call...  ;D

The Sausage

• forum abuser
...can I just say, Harris rang me last weekend asking about the state of the lime... that's gotto be worth a wad point or 2.

Staminaband still damp, and much rain forecast, so I reckon the official kick off is still a while away, (sorry, wrong thread).

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
With these freezing easterlies i think it's a bit soon for a wholesale switch to the lime. Saturday at least looks like fine grit weather  :thumbsup:

Which forcast do you use??? Metcheck is saying it's gonna be shite.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
Metcheck know nothing. Metoffice are more often on the money. Fine till seven, rain moving up from the south, the further north you go the later it will arrive.
Even metcheck is only predicting 0.0-0.3mm rain per three hours plus quite a bit of wind, which should equal dry rock.

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
back on topic then I reckon it's got to be Turbulence over the road its got a bit of everything there's good beta some nasty holds and possibly the best limestone sloper anywhere ever (though i'm not speaking from vast experience).    ;D I also like the flying finish as it feels very unlikely until you actually latch the hold.

Doylo

• forum hero
Its always Limestone season in North Wales. Yes the Turbulence sloper is gorgeous but unfortunately the mono isn't! Flying Finish is cool moves and nails!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal