UKBouldering.com

More Mwyn News - New V12/8a+ by the King (Read 4119 times)

Doylo

• forum hero
More Mwyn News - New V12/8a+ by the King
March 21, 2008, 09:14:51 pm
The king of the mwyn (the mule) today did one of his projects there, the link of Under Pressure into Be Ruthless goes at about 8a+. He said it was comparable difficulty wise to Halfway House. The problem involves some excellent movement and some radical heelhooking before the redpoint crux- the last move of Be Ruthless.

Shit pic i'm afraid but its better than nothing:

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
Handsome, Talented, Strong... This guy should be on the cover of Men's Health.  :bow:

Huffy

• obsessive maniac
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/forceit
most well hung bison in denbeigh to boot....

...best believe this mans got the total package

Doylo

• forum hero
most well hung bison in denbeigh to boot....

...best believe this mans got the total package

its not true, he's got a micro.

Doylo

• forum hero
The dog is going well, just heard news that he's done the 3rd ascent of In Life in Cave. This is a tough V12/8a+ anyway but the way Mule does it is harder (but obviously he still only gets 8a+!). Good to see a man whose career has been plagued by injuries coming good!

a dense loner

• forum hero
good to see. this man works his ass off

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Good effort, though having just watched "Stoned Love" I reckon he'd have to climb V17 to truly make amends for his sins!

Doylo

• forum hero
Good effort, though having just watched "Stoned Love" I reckon he'd have to climb V17 to truly make amends for his sins!

:lol:

n_man

• obsessive maniac
Does anyone know if there is a description of how to get to the place on this site (can't find one on search) or where I can find one? Thanks.

Shy Ted

• regular
you're the muel  :dance1: you're the muel  :dance1: you're dead strong  :dance1: you're dead strong  :dance1:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Fucking gay post.

Doylo

• forum hero
Does anyone know if there is a description of how to get to the place on this site (can't find one on search) or where I can find one? Thanks.

n man there is a topo in the rockfax clwyd limestone guide. If you want a tour Pm me cos i live near by.

Shy Ted

• regular
Fucking gay post.

sorry :wank: it was really meant for chris. i was referring to an amusing incedent involving ben moon and the muel's younger brother. but there you go...

JohnM

• junky
Does the top picture show where the Under Pressure pulls on?  Does it go up and diagonally left after that and where does it exactly finish?

Doylo

• forum hero
I don't know it that well but think it pulls on there. yeah it goes up and diagonally left. Finishes on a good hold somewhere up and left, not a great problem IMO although i think the link rightwards is very cool. Went yesterday most stuff was climbable. Danny repeated yellow Finish confirming grade of hard 7c+ and the quality (this is mega!). He also repeated Gasoline direct, we found an easier sequence which knocks this down to 7b. Was hard the way Mick Adams did it though. I climbed this new start into Firestarter at 7a+, cool link. Pic below

n_man

• obsessive maniac
Cheers Doylo would be good.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal