UKBouldering.com

FS Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi W-reg (2000) (Read 8278 times)

Mike Tyson

• forum hero
SOLD!!!

;D

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
Nice one lad.
Let's hope you enjoy the new GoltMobile.

Mike Tyson

• forum hero
Cheers fella.

I'm off to pick up the new beast tomorrow. Still getting the Toldeo mentioned earlier in the thread, I can not wait to have 170 ponies under my right foot! I can promise I will not sleep a wink tonight.

I haven't felt like this about a car in years!

I'll post some decent pics once the car is home.

Mike Tyson

• forum hero
Oh dear lord, I think I may have got THE bargain of the century. 3k for a car with full Seat delaer history, 78,000 miles, in immaculate condition for a 7 year old car, every single mod-con imaginable including cruise control (Which I have found to be like Sky+, how I managed before is unknown) premium sound system with 6-disc changer that blows the socks off systems I have spent hundreds on, electric everything and I mean everything and I could go on and on.

The car is simply unreal. Superb performance that would put a lof of cars to shame (There is nothing more satisfying in a car than toasting someone, childish but great), supreme comfort beyond my initial expectations, and a noise that is truly awesome. Can you tell I am slightly chuffed?

I shall post some pics and attepmt to get the engine noise and exhaust note on a video or something.

My smile has not shrunk yet, and wont do for some time. Brilliant!  :)

dontfollowme

• Trusted Users
  • junky
Will it be as good for going to Font in?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal