places to visit > competitions

Bouldering Comps

<< < (2/8) > >>

underground:
Hey Percy, this is the Friday evening league I presume? Maybe you can drop me an email through the forum about the Lost Arrow, and in particular the finest funk DJ's setting fire to the dancefloor at the after comp party...... It would be wicked to do it again....

You know who i am dude  :wink:

dave:

--- Quote from: "Bubba" ---
Not a bad idea there Dave - Now I'm not really good enough for comps but you and James, fatboyslimfast, and ??? How many form a team
--- End quote ---

6, 2 of which have to be honeyz. I;m afrain ukb will have to supply the climbing hos.

Bubba:
I'll sort me bitch out tonight.... she's never really climbed before like, but she'll sure look damn good in that thong she'll have to wear.

oh shit, if she ever reads this I'm dead!

Percy:
Can't get the email thingy to work, due to my technical incompetance (commonly on display when climbing too!) Of course you can come an play some of your records, young James. It wouldn't be the same without you. The party is on the evening of Saturday 1st March, and is a sponsored event! I will attempt to pay you as we did last time - a pint a track until comatose! Obviously, for everybody else, you can only come to the party if you've let me abuse you with horrific problems during the day or you bribe me with beer.  :D

dobbin:
I really liked your problems at the Edge Percy, good style and dope moves. Almost makes up for having a dodgy barnet  :lol: I jest of course!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version