UKBouldering.com

Could you handle this holiday? (Read 1515 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

dave

#1 Could you handle this holiday?
August 19, 2003, 09:46:24 am
I'm praying that sardinia is going to be just like that.

Dolly

• forum hero
#2 Could you handle this holiday?
August 19, 2003, 11:15:38 pm
You off to Sardinia then ?
We're looking at going in November - but I understand that the main bouldering is away from the coast, which is a bit of a shame cos we wanted it to be a family holiday where the kids could play on the beach and I could shred my skin nearby.
Have you found anywhere good to stay ?

dave

#3 Could you handle this holiday?
August 20, 2003, 09:02:07 am
we are staying on the northmost tip of the island, very near than capo testa which is a coastal mass of granit boulders. Yes the bit recently featured in High in an article by Jerry is very much inland, but from what i gather from http://www.sardiniablock.it/sardiniablock.htm theres still pleanty to do within easy reach of where we are staying (santa teresa). I think we're just in a hotel, might be a bit pricey but i let her indoors organise it, which is fair enough since she naturally wants a proper holiday not a dossing-on-the-cheap climbers holiday, whihs is probably what you get if you stayin the refuge (v.cheap) at the sport climbing bit near cala gononoalalanongoanogala or whatever its called.

dave

#4 Could you handle this holiday?
August 21, 2003, 08:59:41 am
apparently the whole lapdance island thing was a hoax for another C4 program. still 20000 blokes phoned up to go.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal