UKBouldering.com

Beautiful weather at last! what new lines did you send? (Read 2749 times)

Resonate

• addict
With the weather so fantastic over this week, I'm sure you all got out and got to play on your projects... so who sent what? FAs, cool repeats, anything... Piccies or video would be good too.

You did all get out... right?

I managed my FA of a cool un-named (probably previously climbed but not sure) V3/4 at Down Tor (Dartmoor). Photos will have to wait till i find the chap with the camera.

grimer

• forum hero
Don's Crack, Collywobble, Press Direct at Ramshaw, Anthrax and Stokesline at Hen Cloud, the easier problems on the Tetris block on the clouds, and Brain Dead arete at Cratcliffe. All lovely stuff, spread over a number of days.  :)

dave

nice one grimer - where did you hang the portaledge on Brain Dead, or did you leave fixed ropes in place?

grimer

• forum hero
I just got one bit of a buttock onto that crimp out left. I sort of half-slept the first night, but on the sceond night there was a really bad condition so it was just a 'night in crimp position'. They had to pull a couple of dead Slovenians off the Death Double Knee Hop on day 2.

dave

presumably you're posting this from your blackberry on the lip of wednesday climb.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Not a bad weekend bouldering-wise (considering I'm meant to be doing mainly routes at the moment...)

Got that 7a slab at Burbage South near the path Friday, Dan's Wall at Curbar yesterday and did some of the Stanage 'Blue Circuit' (which I thought was excellent, and took me to loads of things I've never done in years of going there) today before wasting some more skin and energy on Deliverance.

Off to France tomorrow as well - happy days.  ;D

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I sent a few new lines of words on an email.

Otherwise, just climbing.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Ditto on that vibe Chris.

Finally:

RH16
LH22
RH44
LH63
RH88
LH85

Kim

• forum abuser
I thought I did a new problem, but it turned out the guide should have said "an amazing slab project, a flawless sheet of clean natural grit above a good landing. The holdless line just left of centre is fairly inspiring."

::)

webbo

• forum hero
With the weather so fantastic over this week, I'm sure you all got out and got to play on your projects... so who sent what?

i sent my back into spasm after managing to miss my mat and land on my arse.

Resonate

• addict
Just sent Slotted Wall (V7) in Bovey Woods today.
Loving this weather and my liberal working hours...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal