UKBouldering.com

Bovey Woods (Read 13363 times)

granticus

• forum abuser
#25 Re: Bovey Woods
February 26, 2008, 04:12:18 pm
 :kiss2: Boulder Jam Throwdown Ho Down...  Is what we'll settle for then..

Andy W

• forum abuser
    • http://andywhall.com/
#26 Re: Bovey Woods
February 26, 2008, 08:51:26 pm
Chris... if I'd known you were being xenophobic and showing concern over our shores being invaded I would have made an even bigger deal out of it.  I think we may well call it a boulder JAM THROWDOWN HO DOWN ! just to spite you.  Whilst we're on it we'll invite all our foreign friends, including those horrible Americans with their disgusting phrases and bastardisations of our wonderful language... SEND IT STEVE       Yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr! Maybe it's better if you don't come, there will be at least one American there.....  Or you could just where earplugs..

Andy... It would be luvley to see the Penwith crew up our way...  The date is likely to be Sat 26th April, all will be confirmed and passed on through the South West grapevine.. 

Excellent lets hope for good weather!

danski

• regular
#27 Re: Bovey Woods
June 21, 2008, 07:19:51 pm
Did this here party in the woods ever take place.  I also have heard rumors of a mysterious bouldering nirvana in Bovey Woods.  I would love to get a tour of the place come autumn when its a bit cooler.  Promise I won't tell anyone.  Any locals out there make yourself known and spill the beans.

Resonate

• addict
#28 Re: Bovey Woods
June 23, 2008, 10:29:10 am
No it didn't.
It was arranged for the same day as the Lynton (exmoor) bouldering meet so everyone went there instead. The weather for Bovey was questionable anyway.

We'll need to re-schedule for the winter. It's too hot and there are billions of ants nests at the moment.

granticus

• forum abuser
#29 Re: Bovey Woods
June 24, 2008, 03:33:28 pm
The North Devon contigent would like to apologise for timing our event to coincide with yours!  We would also love to come check out Bovey this winter!   :goodidea:  Exmoor boulder ho down throw down will be on again next spring...

Resonate

• addict
#30 Re: Bovey Woods
June 24, 2008, 09:34:10 pm
can we not do hick dancing please?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal