UKBouldering.com

Hard Drive TV Recorders (Read 5974 times)

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#25 Re: Hard Drive TV Recorders
December 08, 2007, 02:45:52 pm
I must admit, since I fitted a decent arial, the freeview has been excellent, not seen any freezes or break ups.
For those in sheff or nearby, this shop comes highly recomended by me and many other. They really know there stuff

dave

#26 Re: Hard Drive TV Recorders
December 08, 2007, 03:41:09 pm
Too strong? This digital signal is bullshit, I haven't seen anyones whose signal is better than the analog, you just get a few extra channels full of cack and a picture that freezes and breaks up.

you should come to my house. our analogue signal was toss, the digital one is great, i can only guess what the "freezes and breaks up"s you talk of are, cos we don't get none.

I do agree however that the extra channels are mainly crap. Thats entropy for you.

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#27 Re: Hard Drive TV Recorders
December 08, 2007, 05:43:41 pm
For those in sheff or nearby, this shop comes highly recomended by me and many other. They really know there stuff
I agree, they are helping me sort my out, shame I only found out about them AFTER I fucked my signal up. :wall:

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
#28 Re: Hard Drive TV Recorders
December 11, 2007, 12:54:44 pm
... and for those on the other side of town try the guy opposite Sevenoaks hifi on Queens Road.  Real dodgy looking shop but is actually an Alladins cave of 80's tv's and gadgets. They supplied and fit an aerial, including re-alignment, all for £70 which I didn't think was too bad since "Blood, Sweat and Bagels" was actually filmed on our roof!  He also fixed my amp for £30 when Arcam wanted £150 for the same.

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#29 Re: Hard Drive TV Recorders
December 13, 2007, 07:40:24 pm
Just posted an ad for my Sony RDR-HXD970 in For Sale/wanted

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal