UKBouldering.com

Topo for Northcott Mouth, Bude, Cornawall (Read 3010 times)

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
Topo for Northcott Mouth, Bude, Cornawall
November 15, 2007, 08:17:32 pm
Was there today, puntering about. Perfect conditions. Found a few really good spots hidden round a few of the rocky headlands back towards Bude. Any one got a topo for the place? Specifically there was one in OTE a few years back apparently.

Quote Tommy Twotone "there is a topo / article for Northcott Mouth in an old OTE (it's got Leo rinsing that El Cap ting on tha cover) that I took down with me but we never got to go there."

Anyone got a copy they'd be willing to scan. Not having much luck on the online search for specific problems. Cheers.

andy_e

• forum hero
It's knocking around my place somewhere but I haven't got a scanner. If I remember rightly it's not got El Cap on the front, but either Bransby on the Eigg or someone at Zion.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I butchered all my old OTEs and kept any useful bits in a file at home. Pretty sure I have these pages. Sadly won't get them to you until Tuesday though.

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
That'd be sweet. Thanks Chris. Am down here most of next week too. Hoping this random patch of dry weather holds!

etjoset

• addict
  • Twiddle that knob
Lorentz - I have PM'd you about the Northcott Bouldering Guide.

Dave Westlake

• menacing presence
etjoset,

do i know you?! could you pm me? is there a culm guide in the pipeline or do you just mean Simons article in ote?

cheers!
dave

etjoset

• addict
  • Twiddle that knob
Dave, I don't think we know each other. I live in Leek (near the Roaches). I just happen to have a scanned version of Simon's old OTE article on my hard drive. PM me your email address if you want a copy.

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
Ah.. Answered another one of my questions! Thanks again mate. Appreciate this. You have mail.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Are you sorted? Forgot to look for it over weekend.

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
Are you sorted? Forgot to look for it over weekend.

I am indeed, thanks Chris. Northcott knowledge in full effect.  :thumbsup:

stevieo

could someone e-mail me bouldering info for northcott mouth please stephenpoliver@yahoo.co.uk was there doing routes on saturday did a bit of bouldering, thanks, steve

etjoset

• addict
  • Twiddle that knob
Steve,

I've sent you an email.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal