the shizzle > shootin' the shit

snooooooooooooowboarding

<< < (2/281) > >>

Bubba:

You lucky pup Nic :)

--- Quote from: Norton Sharley on November 09, 2007, 03:43:56 pm ---And thats before I consider booking the heli boarding, which as Bubbs will tell you may some 10 years later still be the reason for his current financially inclement position!
--- End quote ---
You're not wrong, i'm more than likely still paying for that trip...but fuck me, it was one of the best things i've ever done :) Whistler Mountain Heli i love you!

SA Chris:

--- Quote from: AndyR on November 09, 2007, 07:17:01 pm ---Snowing in Whistler as we speak, and I flew over the rockies last week, and they are looking v. snowy.
Hope it's another good year - soooooo much snow last season!

--- End quote ---
Hell it snowed in Aberdeen last night*, why would I want Canada?

*Ok so it was a dusting, it froze onto the car, was a pain to shift and had melted by 11, but it's a start.

Bowie:
 :dance1:
was eyeing up the canada package deals with envy on igluski.com, but can't justify it when i'm still a novice numpty, but was thinking france 3 valleys - either courchevel 1650 or meribel. Any beta on these or alternatives in the area?
Looking at the snow histories March seems like a safe bet for good snow cover, fingers crossed.

AndyR:

--- Quote from: SA Chris on November 09, 2007, 08:52:36 pm ---
*Ok so it was a dusting, it froze onto the car, was a pain to shift and had melted by 11, but it's a start.

--- End quote ---

Get those edges sharpened!

SA Chris:
Bowie, 3 Valleys is a great area. Meribel is in the middle valley so you have good access to the valleys either side, but is a very "british" resort (with all that brings). Courchevel is a nice place (i think we stayed in the Skibound chalet in 1650) with loads of good boarding, an ice climbing tower and a climbing wall in the shopping mall (take your own sport climbing kit). Bit dear though. I am a bit biased though as we had fantastic snow when we went.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version