UKBouldering.com

2 Technics SL1210 Mk2 decks and Pioneer DJM-500 mixer (Read 8903 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
Did you get rid of them on here or thru eBay?

I think I have almost decided to get rid of mine. Although the last time I went near them was new years eve, I dont want to loose the facility to have a go if I wanted to, but I didnt want to spend as much as £400 on one of those torq xponent things (which looks really good), so I was thinking about buying a Numark Total control. Looks like they are about £150 from htfr etc. So, did you get a USB controller? is it good?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

ebay - I could have got more for the decks but I made it a "collect only" auction to save on the hassle of wrapping and boxing them up - easy if you've still got the original boxes and foam inserts but a pain otherwise. A Polish guy living in Barnsley turned up and gave me cash 3 hours after the auction ended :)

I'll box up and send the mixer off today.

Nah, not got a controller yet - half of this cash will be taken servicing the van and the rest will go towards a NAS so i can start to sell the records. Once I've done that I'll get a controller. I'm sort of waiting for Xponent II anyway, as the first one seems to have had a lot of random problems.

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
holy fuck

just caught this thread....

i'm gutted, an era in my life has just ended..

:'(

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
The time has come for me to admit I'm not going to use my decks again. Sad though it may be, I am going to sell them on ebay. Or here. Like Bubs, I would rather sell them here than go through the hassle of selling them there, but judging from the success of Bub's attempt thats what I will end up doing. Anyway, probably put the on mid week assuming no interest.

Both in full working order, Technics SL1210mk2's with Ortofon cart heads. £300 to someone off here. Collection from sheffield only. Send me a PM if interested.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Another one bites the dust <sniff!>

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 03:59:19 pm by Bubba, Reason: oops »

nik at work

• forum hero
Fuckin hell Bubba, you should work in sales...

:lol:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Ah yes, oops - have modified it :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal