UKBouldering.com

AidanWad (Read 105670 times)

lukeyboy

• forum abuser
#375 Re: AidanWad
April 17, 2024, 03:46:35 pm
UKC's news is more of a content aggregator than it is like, there are rumours of X, we contacted to confirm or deny etc

I think that's a bit harsh - IMO they are one of the better sites out there for fact checking and trying to get interviews / more info to add to the bones of the story.

Dac

• player

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
#377 Re: AidanWad
April 17, 2024, 04:29:19 pm
UKC's news is more of a content aggregator than it is like, there are rumours of X, we contacted to confirm or deny etc

I think that's a bit harsh - IMO they are one of the better sites out there for fact checking and trying to get interviews / more info to add to the bones of the story.

Yeah agree, they’ve massively improved their news offerings in the past few years. I’m sure Rob G lurks on here looking for news nuggets, it seems this improvement on the site is thanks to his and his team’s work.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#378 Re: AidanWad
Yesterday at 02:36:45 pm
Was watching the recently uploaded video of some random steep hard things in some random euro place, and I just wanted to say that it is really rather exciting that we have not one, but two, multiple 9A boulderers come through in the recent couple of years, both inspiring climbers and one of them seems to have the biggest smile in climbing, and basically it's cool, people are pulling hard on small holds  :2thumbsup:

Fultonius

• forum hero
  • Was strong but crap, now weaker but better.
    • Photos
#379 Re: AidanWad
Yesterday at 05:06:06 pm
It'll be interesting to see where Will Bosi thinks Honey Badger and Terranova fit amongst these.

Aidan's got so much specific strength that it might hold Bosi back for a while! We'll see...

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
#380 Re: AidanWad
Yesterday at 09:29:46 pm
It'll be interesting to see where Will Bosi thinks Honey Badger and Terranova fit amongst these.

Terranova fits in a jaw crusher to turn it into a nice gravel for someone’s driveway! Seeing this is the Aidan thread, one of my favourite moments on the podcast was Lorenzi saying there was no way he was travelling to try Terranova because it looked so terrible.

lukeyboy

• forum abuser
#381 Re: AidanWad
Yesterday at 10:31:06 pm
Seeing this is the Aidan thread, one of my favourite moments on the podcast was Lorenzi saying there was no way he was travelling to try Terranova because it looked so terrible.

This is where those formative years of climbing on grotty UK limestone pay dividends

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal