UKBouldering.com

Ladyboys of Bangkok in town. (Read 6498 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 18, 2007, 11:26:41 pm

BenF

• forum hero
#1 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 19, 2007, 08:10:53 am
And there was me thinking that this thread related to a new desperate crimp fest of yours on the board. 

Note for those not part of our board co-op: Tom seems to name most of his heinous problems something to do with ladyboys.

Monolith

• forum hero
#2 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 19, 2007, 09:19:43 am
Just intrigued to see how they can make a 'show' out of it. I find them confusing in a Partridgian sort of way.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#3 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 19, 2007, 10:44:19 am
Partridge's "confusion" was that he was obsessed with them but embarrassed about it. :-\

BenF

• forum hero
#4 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 19, 2007, 12:09:39 pm
Just intrigued to see how they can make a 'show' out of it. I find them confusing in a Partridgian sort of way.

Don't worry Tom, my comment wasn't any kind of dig at you for once.  I honestly was expecting news of a fresh crimpy horror show.

As for the Partridgian confusion; no need to feel confused, just relax and enjoy the show mate.  I'm on later on in the performance.

andy_e

• forum hero
#5 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 20, 2007, 01:18:12 am
Are we talking lager followed by G&T followed by bailey's or the real thing here?

Monolith

• forum hero
#6 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 20, 2007, 05:27:49 pm
Sadly not andi, but you've just reminded me of an old urge I had to try that classic combination. Open invite Ladyboy party at mine friday 9pm - be there!

Shame there doesn't seem to be much interest in the ladyboys  :-*

andy_e

• forum hero
#7 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 20, 2007, 07:33:24 pm
I'd be up for trying that, must be interesting!

BenF

• forum hero
#8 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
September 21, 2007, 08:09:34 am
Shame there doesn't seem to be much interest in the ladyboys  :-*

Speak for yourself.  I'm hoping to get on stage.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#9 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 09:54:37 am
I've met a few 'real' ladyboys, Mono.  Anything that fascinates you about them in particular? (Or is it just their tits?)

I've a great tale about a ladyboy.  Wanna hear it?

Yossarian

• forum hero
#10 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 10:00:36 am
Yes please...

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#11 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 10:17:22 am
OK.  Though it's not out of this world and concludes - whilst not a 'Begbie' - as one would expect.

A DJ pal of mine here in The Reich has a friend over from the London.  He's a good-time guy - well up for getting mashed.  He gets the full tour of Reeperbahn in all it's filthy glory.  Cue to being spannered on a dancefloor; sees hot Thai chick and promptly gets off with her.  They move to another club where the visitor takes even more drugs and booze: by now he's cunted, anyones. 

He falls asleep somewhere; where?  He does not know.

He is woken by the weight of another on his back.  Yes, you guessed it,  for she was a he, not a her!

(Ah, my pal recounts it with such elan.)

dave

#12 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 10:22:28 am
...so he flips her over, and f.......funnily enough she starts first time and they just drive away.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#13 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 10:26:15 am
The tale sounds unreal, but knowing Hamburg Thai girls (almost all are working girls.  When you see them in the clubs early morning it's end of their shift and now they are out for their own kicks) I figure it could well be true. 

Why is Mono so keen on Ladyboys?  :-\

Monolith

• forum hero
#14 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 01:08:04 pm
I don't know man. Less keen, more intrigued. I suppose it's a bit of a common theme that's ended up perpetuating itself through the naming of a lot of our board problems. It's all Partridge's fault as Dave has pointed out.

By the way, sorry about no techno last night Houdini. Claude Von Stroke is playing Liverpool in roughly 2 weeks I think. Should be decent if you're around.

Yossarian

• forum hero
#15 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 03:19:55 pm
a fine tale houdini!

someone told me a great story that i have lifted almost without modification for my own use...

it concerns a character called party jim. party jim is a moderately naughty private GP and occasional consultant to various pharmaceutical companies. he makes a lot of money, but then manages to dispose of it pretty rapidly. or rather, various women have disposed of it for him.

his last wife was from estonia. a 6ft tall platinum blonde sensation, with a fondness for four to five figure weekend breaks.

jim breaks (get this) both arms in a skiing accident.  estonian woman gleefully wipes his arse for three months. she then takes him to the cleaners, figuratively. unreasonable demands apparently.

well, it made me laugh…

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#16 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 03:26:12 pm
That reminds me of a story which did the rounds years ago. Someone started the rumour that Stuart Cameron had knackered both his shoulders to the extent that he had to have both arms strapped up and was supposed to move them as little as possible. He was in Wales at the time and for some reason the rumour was embellished to the point that when I heard it he couldn't wipe his own arse and Nick Harms was doing it for him. All completely unfounded but hilarious nonetheless.

Yossarian

• forum hero
#17 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 03:33:31 pm
in my embellished "fictional" version he broke his arms in a mogul competition in wengen that he entered for a (rather ill-judged) bet.

webbo

• forum hero
#18 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 12, 2007, 07:10:17 pm
a well known oldham alpinist of the late 70s early 80s whose party trick was to climb a lamp post stand up on top jump backwards and catch the cross bar as he dropped.after a dramatic failure one night outside the royal park in leeds resulting in 2 broken wrists.had to pay blond nick[as in blond nick and black nick of stoney fame ]to wipe his arse for a month.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#19 Re: Ladyboys of Bangkok in town.
October 13, 2007, 11:37:05 am
Hitherto always known as Brown Nick?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal