the shizzle > bouldering

ukbouldering.com Flickr group

<< < (8/8)

SteveM:
That's about the most reasonable cross-platform-flame I've ever seen. As I'll probably be getting a new ubuntu laptop sometime soon I'm hoping for a Linux version sometime too :)

FWIW, UKC are plugging piclens as their latest and greatest feature, and whilst it does indeed make the Top 200 gallery look gorgeous it's the interface that's really the jawdropper for me. Thought I'd mention it here cause it automagically works on flickr too, and the UKB gallery don't look too bad neither  :great:

slackline:
Head up for anyone who has their pics on flickr.

They've announced yesterday that they're entering into an agreement with Getty images to provide stock images.  You might therefore want to review the license you have applied to your pictures so that you retain the right to remuneration if they are used commercially.

Official announcement here and a paltry FAQ.

There is yet to be an announcement of how much payment you are likely to receive should Getty wish to use one of your images in their stock list, but there is tons of speculation and conjecture in a thread.

Obviously any pics you post on the net has the potential to be ripped off anyway, blah, blah....

SA Chris:
A percentage of any earnings gained should be returned to;

UKB HQ Payments received
c/o Bubba
That monster pantechnikon rumbling up the middle lane
The M1
Yorkshire

dinomarcus:
Hello all,
Great guys, I've joined the group, but how do i link my flickr photos to the ukb group?
I am waiting your response............thanks..

slackline:

--- Quote from: dinomarcus on October 21, 2010, 08:11:24 am ---Hello all,
Great guys, I've joined the group, but how do i link my flickr photos to the ukb group?
I am waiting your response............thanks..

--- End quote ---

See here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version