the shizzle > bouldering

ukbouldering.com Flickr group

(1/8) > >>

Bubba:
I've set up a Flickr group that you can tag your bouldering pics with if you want them to be associated with the forum's group.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ukbouldering/

Since this is now set up, i can say for sure there will never be a gallery hosted on this site again. Flickr does it so well there is really no point in setting up a hosted gallery, it's just a waste of effort and bandwidth.

I was never a big Flickr fan but have now seen the light and signed up for a pro account. For about £12 per year for totally unlimited photo hosting, it's an absolute bargain. I uploaded 2500 pics yesterday :)

The group is completely open access so all you need is a Flickr account, which is free for up to 100mb of photos.

Since i'm using Flickr as a backup of all the pics on my hard-drive, i've just dumped all my bouldering pics onto the new group, which means there will be a fair bit of shite there - i'll start being a bit more selective once i've fully organised the rest of my pics...

Bubba:

Yay! Nibile has joined the group - can you add your pics in plz Nibs?

Nibile:
why? do you want to lower the average quality?
ill do it tomorrow.
 ;D

Bubba:

Most of my pics are shite so don't worry :)

GCW:
In the process of sorting some to upload.  Nothing sparkling so trim what you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version