UKBouldering.com

Atomic Jam 12th Birthday Party, Gratis. (Read 2159 times)

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Atomic Jam 12th Birthday Party, Gratis.
September 07, 2007, 01:30:09 pm

Atomic Jam, the legendary Birmingham techno night is 12!  Ahhhhhh!

To celebrate 12 years of bringing the global tech sound to Brum, it will be free entry up to 11:30 pm (a measly £5 thereafter).

Main Room:

Oliver Ho
Justin Berkovi (live)
Ade Fenton
Chris Finke

2nd room (D+B)

Pace
Aries
DJ X
Fallout
Phase 2.

www.atomic-jam.com    www.myspace.com/atomicjam
Saturday 15th September 2007, Factory Club, Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Brum.

If I possibly can, I most certainly will.  Et vous?

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#1 Re: Atomic Jam 12th Birthday Party, Gratis.
September 07, 2007, 01:32:00 pm
Awesome. Would love to join you but have to go to a Diabetes book launch I shit you not.

simes

• stalker
    • http://www.simes303.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm
I didnt know atomic jam was still going. I had some awesome nights at the Q-Club about 8 years ago. Once, I went to the vine for a quick pint on the way home from curbar, a bit sweaty and with mud all over me, and ended up in birmingham at atomic jam. i didnt get home for 36 hours! one of the best nights out ive ever had. Good stuff.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Bet I was there too, 8 years ago we went to Atomic Jam pretty regularly. The Que club is the best venue I have been to in this country bar none.

I once ended up there unplanned as well. Went out to Remedy on a Friday with a mate as the rest of our team were going to Birmingham on the Saturday but we'd not got tickets for some reason. We were planning to stay in Saturday........ We ended up having no sleep and Saturday afternoon found ourselves round at the flat of one of the lads who was going to Birmingham. The rest of the team turned up, someone called the club to check there were still tickets on the door, we borrowed clean t-shirts and went for it. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal