UKBouldering.com

F%^$ed by french coppers (Read 1597 times)

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
F%^$ed by french coppers
September 21, 2007, 10:23:04 am
on my recent trip to the alps, I was lucky enough to again get fucked by the french cops

Now this time I really wasnt speeding, I normally do, but I fancied chilling out for an hour, I was In a snake of around 12 cars. I was fith from the front, we are all coming down a hill and the front car hit 140 clicks, now the speed limit is 130 right.

The copper clocked the guy with his radar and the blues were on.

He pulled up along side the guy, then suddanly dropped back to me and pulled me. He then tried to say that he clocked me and produced his little rader saying 140 on it.

The wanker then tried to fine me 90 bucks. when i ruffused he kindly offered to arrest me, what do you do, I had to pay up

Wanker wanker wanker thats all I can say. Just cause i had uk plates. Seems like if you are french you can get away with speeding as long as there is a uk car in sight.

rant over

dave

#1 Re: F%^$ed by french coppers
September 21, 2007, 10:27:23 am
bloody cinq-o. I hope you got a receipt, or he was probably just after a bit of pocket money, cash in hand.

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
#2 Re: F%^$ed by french coppers
September 21, 2007, 10:33:47 am
oh yes i got a receipt

cant wait to move to france, I am getting french plates for my car, and I am going to put my theory to the test

But surley they cant nick ya for 10 clicks over thats only like 7% over the limit, so that means there is zero tollerence on speeding, 1 click over your nicked

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero
#3 Re: F%^$ed by french coppers
September 21, 2007, 11:33:14 am
This reminds me of a tale of schoolyard bravado I heard recently.  There was a lad, from Barnsley I think, who was docked by English coppers.  A hundred of them no less.

By the time it was finished it was like a wizard's sleeve.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal