the shizzle > diet, training and injuries

Board Share Directory

<< < (57/58) > >>

honroid:
I've just moved over Ilkley way to Burley in Wharfedale. Any boards near by? We have bought a house with no garage and it's taking longer to work out the best plan for installing one so out board is in pieces in the shed at the moment.  :boohoo:

Teaboy:
Llanrwst, Conwy Valley
3.6m(W) x 2.5m(H), 27degrees

Obviously would be better if the dimensions were the other way around but useful for arse dragging traverses that seems to account for most of my boulder projects. I’m going to keep buying holds so happy to tailor the board to visitor demands. Separate building to house so pretty easy to come and go without annoying my wife.

daddy long legs:
If anyone ever finds themselves stranded in northern Germany wanting to board climb, hook me up.

Lucky enough to have a Moonboard and a 45 woody with a mix of wood and resin holds at home, plus small campus board and a bunch of weights etc.

P.s. How the hell do you post an image on here?!?

cheque:

--- Quote from: daddy long legs on December 27, 2022, 05:01:40 pm ---How the hell do you post an image on here?!?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cheque on June 13, 2019, 02:14:27 pm ---Upload your image to imgbb.com (other image hosting sites are available).

Copy the link it gives you for the image.

Start a new reply to this thread and click on the icon that looks like a picture of the Mona Lisa above the smileys.

This will put a little bit of code into your reply- the letters img in square brackets twice, the second one with a slash in front of it.  Paste the code from imgbb inbetween the two.

When you post your image should appear.  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

daddy long legs:

--- Quote from: cheque on December 27, 2022, 09:44:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: daddy long legs on December 27, 2022, 05:01:40 pm ---How the hell do you post an image on here?!?

--- End quote ---

Danke!

--- Quote from: cheque on June 13, 2019, 02:14:27 pm ---Upload your image to imgbb.com (other image hosting sites are available).

Copy the link it gives you for the image.

Start a new reply to this thread and click on the icon that looks like a picture of the Mona Lisa above the smileys.

This will put a little bit of code into your reply- the letters img in square brackets twice, the second one with a slash in front of it.  Paste the code from imgbb inbetween the two.

When you post your image should appear.  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version