places to visit > conditions reports (isitgreasy on twitter)

Craig Y Longridge Conditions Report

<< < (150/150)

M1V0:
Does anyone know what Craig y would be like this evening or tomorrow? I'm completely stumped when it comes to guessing how Craig y would be.

And thanks Probes (and BMC) for the effort put in recently!

Probes:
Should be reet  :2thumbsup:

M1V0:
Went this evening. Pristine conditions. Almost the best I’ve seen it. Must be something to do with the tidying! Which is a monumental effort, the top is looking very tidy.

Also, one of the houses behind mentioned that some rocks have been coming off the top in the high winds recently, so be aware and stay close to the wall. Either that or Probes was lobbing rocks at them?

--- Quote from: Monolith on March 30, 2022, 07:51:46 pm ---Sounds like a session well spent, good work! I'm keen to revisit it and try to get more action going on with the left foot as the way I've been trying it is definitely a harder proposition I think. Chris D kindly sent me an image of when he first did it and he seemed to be getting some good foot action on the go.

I too am worried that this deluge might take it back out of condition but given I need some more sessions back on the board, it's not a total disaster. Let me know if you ever fancy hooking up to try it M1V0. Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays can work for me at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Not to resurrect old comments, and depends whether you’ve still interest in Delta Force Monolith, but from todays session I am aware of two different ways of getting into the pocket. One involves a far left foot (which I have a video of the intention, not it happening as I was too tired), the other matching the pocket (which is vile). Didn’t manage to do it today so will be back again! Apologies for never taking up your offer, I was living in the NE at the time with no car, so Craig y was not often on the cards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version