places to visit > conditions reports (isitgreasy on twitter)

Woodwell Conditions

<< < (2/93) > >>

Greg C:
I was down at the Well last night and some bone smoker - presumably over the weekend - has completely levered off the foot block at the base of What's This For...!, resulting in Kaizen and Cloning Technology now being defunct/a lot harder and What's This For...! being solid Font7a.

GCW:
Is it my imagination or is this sort of sh*t happening more often?  Maybe I'm a bit jaded by recent Brownstones events.
What advantage did this act give?

andy_e:

--- Quote from: Greg C on April 12, 2007, 09:17:49 am ---I was down at the Well last night and some bone smoker - presumably over the weekend - has completely levered off the foot block at the base of What's This For...!

--- End quote ---
Cripes, I was wondering today if it could be put back in place but it'd probably just topple over again. And it's been smashed in two. What's This For...? Felt about the same, just more tricky footwork required.

Monolith:
Was down there with Mike Binks the day after it happened (we deduced) seen as he was there on the Thurs and I don't think it had happened, none of us were there on the friday, then both of us were there on the saturday when we saw the block on the floor. Sure Mike will fill you in on it Greg.

Greg C:
Dry as a billy bone on at the moment.

Also having had another look at the section of climbing between Whats This For...! and Screaming Slave I reckon Cloning Tech is still climbable at the same grade, as for Kaizen thats well out of my jurisdiction!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version