the site > suggestions, requests, support

Fuck Flash

<< < (2/4) > >>

dave:
At work never used to be able to see stuff in QT and Real cuz i wasn't authorized to install them, but strangley it always let me install Flash and shockwave, so i was OK for flash vids. Since then i got administrator rights on my machine, so I can see everything. I like the pr0n music over Jerry's Traverse, seems to suit DT quite well.

Bubba:
pr0n music? That's club classic Flowerz by a man like Armand Van Helden. I remember him dropping it and mixing it up with a bootleg version down the front of a sweaty Bugged Out a few years back.....what a night  :D  

Respect to the man for playing a bootleg of his own record too.

Know what you mean though - I like Slackjaws description of Dave as the "wine-bar svengali" - arf! You know you're a dirty old perv DT !

Bubba:
Here's his slackjaw tribute page ...

Stu Littlefair:
My problem with the flash movies is they require flash 6, and us Linux users are stuck with crappy old flash 5 until someone who knows what they're doing sorts it out.   :(

So fuck that shit (can we still swear)?

Bubba:
Serves you right for using Linux you geek  :D

Seriously, I'm looking into a tool which generates backwards compatible Flash movies (certainly to v5 anyway). Might help. I'll post here if it works.

Surely it won't be long before there's a current Linux version of Flash?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version