UKBouldering.com

Theres a lot of weather out there... (Read 5952 times)

andy_e

• forum hero
#25 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 02:06:04 am
due to baggy trousers, i was unable to walk forwards 72% of the time. And then, the bastard of a wind whipped my pizza box out of my hands and into the path of an oncoming taxi. Arse arse arse.

bigphil

• menacing presence
#26 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 06:42:32 am
due to baggy trousers, i was unable to walk forwards 72% of the time. And then, the bastard of a wind whipped my pizza box out of my hands and into the path of an oncoming taxi. Arse arse arse.

Bad Luck Andi_e.

I eventually got home after the wind dropped enough to reopen Piccadilly and for a few trains to run.  Cheers to Clm and Jim for the offer of a floor.  I would have liked the beer festival too.

rich d

• forum hero
#27 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 10:03:08 am
took me 5 hours to get from Manchester to Nottingham. Good job I'd left work half an early to miss the traffic  :wank:

BenF

• forum hero
#28 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 12:16:32 pm
And then, the bastard of a wind whipped my pizza box out of my hands and into the path of an oncoming taxi. Arse arse arse.

You poor bastard, that sucks.  However, it probably serves you right for attempting to eat takeaway food.  Salad vegetables would not have gone the same way.  ;)

andy_e

• forum hero
#29 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 12:18:55 pm
Haha true, I suppose a nice carrot would be streamlined enough for it not to fly!

Not that you can get healthy food at from a take-away at 3am...

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#30 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 01:41:49 pm
And then, the bastard of a wind whipped my pizza box out of my hands and into the path of an oncoming taxi. Arse arse arse.

You poor bastard, that sucks.  However, it probably serves you right for attempting to eat takeaway food.  Salad vegetables would not have gone the same way.  ;)

However if it was the usual KFC "meal" that you go for, having a taxi ride over it would probably improve the taste.

andy_e

• forum hero
#31 Re: Theres a lot of weather out there...
January 19, 2007, 05:02:48 pm

However if it was the usual KFC "meal" that you go for, having a taxi ride over it would probably improve the taste.

The meat form KFC had probably already been run over, numerous times.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal