UKBouldering.com

Mr Mills - Warehouse Project - Manc Town - Friday (Read 14731 times)

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
They can't do you on the contents of your tummy!  Wrap them in many rizla's.   Slow release!  Custom-fuckin'-designed for your purposes!

BenF

• forum hero
Hmm, top tips from Mr Dini.

Thinking about it, I have a friends that have been and they've never reported any dealings with the fuzz or their friendly sniffing dogs.  So I'm not worrying too much, but will take precautions. 

I once got sniffed out at Lime Street station, on my way back from climbing somewhere.  I obviously had residual odours on my clothes and the sniffer puppy took a great liking to me.  Got taken backstage by plainclothes, who promptly emptied my sack and gave me a thorough searching (including a very naughty feel down my underpants).  The look on their faces when they came across a nalgene bottle full of white powder (in my sack, not my underwear I hasten to add).  I couldn't help but giggle as they inspected the bottle full of chalk. 

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Sooooo  are there any Cosmonauts of Inner Space back on Earth - who can still type - who can say if it was any good?

And this snifferdog shizz?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
The night was good, but only because jeff mills was there. The venue wasn't very good, the other dj's weren't particularly good, the sound was poor (which is why I ended up standing in front of the speaker the whole time), but Jeff did play a very nice set. Fun was had by all and I woke up in another man's bed. Can't complain. (apart from it was a rip off to get in especially as you could have turned up and bought a ticket for £10 from people who had spares... live and learn).  :dance1:

Doylo

• forum hero
Fun was had by all and I woke up in another man's bed.

Deja Vu again Uncle?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
More a way of life...   :kiss1:

BenF

• forum hero
The night was good, but only because jeff mills was there. The venue wasn't very good, the other dj's weren't particularly good, the sound was poor.

Some agreement from me and my companions.  We thought that the night was overall very good, particularly since Jeff Mills was there and he played as well as one would expect from a master.  The venue was better than I think Uncle gives credit; I like big warehouse rave type things but I didn't like the second warehouse (the one that Mills didn't play in).  I didn't really listen to much other than Layo and Bushwacka and Jeff Mills mainly because the sound was indeed shite in the second venue (very shite in fact).  I liked the vibe at the place though, no badness as far as I could spot.  And I bumped into someone I haven't seen for ten years.  Which was a bit of a headfcuk given my state. 

Promptly went back to party in Liverpool and got even more off our heads until some point on Saturday.

It was good.

I have a headache today.

But I didn't wake up in another mans bed. :(

lowlife

• regular
I would like to recommend this lot. no police dogs on their doors.
Friday nights party was very cool.

http://www.c90.org/

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Good recommendation lowlife. Seen Rob Hall on a number of occasions at various warp setups and he was a top dj and nice guy. Have never been to a dedicated Skam night, but would love to some time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal