#26 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 27, 2006, 02:58:13 pm
Awesome! :agree:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#27 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 27, 2006, 03:07:47 pm
The UKC piffle over the sit-start was interesting, but only because (as seen clearly in the clip) Mr. Moons' botty never touches the mat/ground once. 

I suspect Gordon Stainforth is retarded.  The maths is simple:  without the sit-start there would be no Soft on the G.

By the by, bon effort old man!  This line, she is most beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful of all!

Paz

• junky
#28 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 27, 2006, 04:05:25 pm
I haven't seen the vid yet, but are you telling me that's a croucher, and the low sitter/ lie down start, like the press, is still to do?

The lie down start, aka getting out of bed in the morning. 

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#29 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 27, 2006, 05:11:54 pm
The UKC piffle over the sit-start was interesting, but only because (as seen clearly in the clip) Mr. Moons' botty never touches the mat/ground once. 

I suspect Gordon Stainforth is retarded.  The maths is simple:  without the sit-start there would be no Soft on the G.

By the by, bon effort old man!  This line, she is most beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful of all!

Perhaps as with others of your posts there is hidden meaning here - but Soft on the G is a stand start. The sitter is full power, the full logical line is 8ball. Hoping I havent missed the point!

As for Gordon, he's definately not retarded and is very talented photog, bigoted perhaps, as he just cant see the point in climbing a sitter. He just doesnt get it at all. Sure he is a very nice man in real life however.

Quote from: wikipedia
A bigot is a prejudiced person (or Sage Gonce) who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own. The origin of the word in English dates back to at least 1598, via Middle French, and started with the sense of religious hypocrite, especially a woman.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#30 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 27, 2006, 06:00:52 pm
RE Soft G.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake.  So it's Full Power that kicked my short-legged ass t'other week...  Oh...

RE Retard.  Surely one can be retarded without being a retard.  "He doesn't get it at all."  I'd call that retarded.  As in backward (in this instance) ie:  unable to understand.  I've no idea why people like to dry tool - but thinking about it for a while...  Ah yes, I think I get it now...

But yeah, Full Power!  Not 'arf!

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#31 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 28, 2006, 07:32:07 am
I always take the attitude that if enough people are into something they must be deriving some pleasure from it, let them get on with it, why would I encourage them to do what I do and crowd up the place. If they want to fill the carpark at the golfcourse ors queeze into a football stadium in their thousands, all the better for me. Sadly those who own high horses don't think like that.

RichardB

• regular
#32 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 28, 2006, 02:02:21 pm
Sit starts are for the young (or Mr Moon). I avoid them because they hurt my back and make me fart  :boohoo:

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
#33 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 28, 2006, 02:44:43 pm
That's got me well psyched for winter BRING ON THE FRICTION.

The Sausage

• forum abuser
#34 Re: Voyager Sit Start
November 29, 2006, 10:39:13 am
I don't tend to get involved in internet back slapping but this is such a great achievement. just days before Ben was wondering if this was going to turn in to a repeat of his Kilnsey project. Anyway, so pleased for you Ben. You are actually an inspiration. I might finally burn my E9 t-shirt...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal