UKBouldering.com

Karma Comments and graded list (Read 41379 times)

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
#100 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 07:18:34 pm
Not at all, I don't care what you think at all. You're not that important
I could have called you out for claiming to have climbed 8a (which someone did) and then you admitted later to lying about the ascent. But I didn't. Oh wait a second I just did

Damn! Had to go back two years to workout where you got that idea from.

Never considered that Dylan was calling me out or that I was admitting to lying in that post, sorry you saw it that way. I guess humility is an alien concept to you.

But,

If I'm not that important, why do even remember that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
#101 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 07:19:34 pm
Can we instead rename it to "Korma" and it therefore implies an abundance or lack of people you'd like to take out for a curry?

I was going to wad you for this, but the facility seems to have been removed (from me at least)

46 minutes before anyone noticed  :)

Ever seen the Purge? Let's have Karma disabled save for one day when for 24 hours anything goes!!!

Not a bad idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#102 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 07:22:08 pm

Never considered that Dylan was calling me out or that I was admitting to lying in that post, sorry you saw it that way. I guess humility is an alien concept to you.

because she's a very close friend of Dylan?

rich d

• forum hero
#103 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 08:52:08 pm
now that wad punter karma has been removed how will I be able to judge my own self worth?

tomtom

• forum hero
#104 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 08:56:57 pm
Likes.

Mumra

#105 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 24, 2016, 09:05:28 pm

because she's a very close friend of Dylan?
?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#106 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 25, 2016, 08:25:45 am
Ever seen the Purge? Let's have Karma disabled save for one day when for 24 hours anything goes!!!

Or everyone gets together and eats exceptionally strong curries. That'll purge.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
#107 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 25, 2016, 01:21:05 pm
Neither do I dislike Will, I was just winding him up a little (sorry x) until he gave up getting pissed. It's only a fake karma after all

I don't understand this at all. I generally found your interactions with me to be personal and unpleasant, and of a nature that I wouldn't expect anyone to have to put up with on a public forum. In fact, I even received a PM of support from somebody who I've never even met or even really interacted with on UKB who said "He's a tit and is making a tit of himself" (apologies for the gender reassignment). I think you made it clear that you had taken a personal disliking to me when you said "you make it so easy to dislike you" and called me a "little tit".

If I say something stupid on this forum (and I often do), I don't mind being called out on it. If I say something really stupid, I don't mind being puntered for it. This happens fairly regularly and it's all part of being a member of UKB, but your anonymous interactions with me had an altogether nastier feel to them. To try and back track and say that it was just "winding [me] up a little" is bollocks.

For what it's worth (and I'm sure he can fight his own battles), I thought that the random abuse you threw at Matt was also unacceptable.

Also, I appreciate your occasional irreverent witticisms, just stop the personal abuse please.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:28:53 pm by Will Hunt »

a dense loner

• forum hero
#108 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 25, 2016, 08:28:54 pm
Am I missing something? Has the whole site gone mad?

If this came to anything like the purge I'd end up talking to myself on here! Maybe I'd spare Doylo so he could film me and just maybe monkey boy so he could tell jens and let the world know. How did you find killing Lund, coops13 and the other whiner? Soft, second go

a dense loner

• forum hero
#109 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 25, 2016, 08:40:08 pm
As for shark I'd punish him by perpetually making him fall off the same place on the oak wk after wk for years on end, oh... :P

ferret

• forum abuser
#110 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 27, 2016, 04:46:41 am
i personally like the sites that allow you to up or down vote specific comments. could be a good compliment or replacement for the karma

TheTwig

• stalker
#111 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 28, 2016, 01:17:14 am
UKB could copy the other place and get individual likes/dislikes............ :worms:

On that topic...who the fuck is Zimra!? regular users of that place will know what I'm on about.  :popcorn:

ferret

• forum abuser
#112 Re: Karma Comments and graded list
May 28, 2016, 05:36:23 am
UKB could copy the other place and get individual likes/dislikes............ :worms:

On that topic...who the fuck is Zimra!? regular users of that place will know what I'm on about.  :popcorn:

when Mumra disguised himself as a puma he was Pumra, so maybe its Mumra disguised with a Zimmer frame?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal