the shizzle > bouldering

Porth Ysgo

<< < (3/5) > >>

Pantontino:
I would love to go down to P Ysgo, but I'm still chained to my computer trying to finish the guide.

I have sent Adam the text files, but I can't really send the page files because they are big and there is quite a lot of them.

If you want the text let me know. I reckon you would suss the place very easily even without the full guide information. Like Dave says, its all pretty obvious really.

The current Lleyn guide has got access details and a brief write up similar to the Climber article mentioned.

Have fun.

PS The guide will be out mid July.

Doylo:
Simon, Richard Simpson did Trigger Cut and Manchester Dogs yesterday, 4th and 5th ascents i think.

don't work to hard!

chris

Adam Lincoln:
Went down Porth Ysgo on Sunday. What a place. Landing, like people say are pretty bad!

Quite hard to find stuff too, but might just have been me being crap though

Few comments for guide though.

Popcorn Party with the way the boulders are underneath it now, make it tricky to start. Maybe worth V7?

Incedible shaking man sit start would be harsh at V7 but more suited to V8?

Great place and well worth a return visit!

Adam Lincoln:

--- Quote from: "Chris Doyle" ---Simon, Richard Simpson did Trigger Cut and Manchester Dogs yesterday, 4th and 5th ascents i think.

don't work to hard!

chris
--- End quote ---

Jamie Cassidy has done Manchester Dogs too

Adam Lincoln:
Should have some photos and good video clips within the week aswell.

Do you want any clips for the site? Got TISM Sit Start, standup, Truth, Popcorn Party and Fast cars...

What specs do you need them in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version