the shizzle > shootin' the shit

only joking

(1/245) > >>

Idol eyes:
A character building session as arranged for the armed forces, the sas, the paras, and the met police are invited to take part. The first exersise is past, as is the second. The third and final task of the weekend is arranged and the partys are briefed, "Your task is to enter the forest, retrive one rabbit to skin and then cook"
First up are the SAS...
four stealth shadows enter the woods, scilence for around 20 mins, then... put, put. the sound of two shots and they emerge with a rabbit shot square in the middle of the eyes.
Next the paras...
they each down loads of larger, smear boot polish on their faces, stap on their bayonetts and charge screaming into the woods. Total mayhem, flash fire and explosions, then a triumphant crew holding the charred remains of a bunny, walk towards the group.
OK, well done, next its the Met...
Four coppers stroll into the woods, whistling. The radios can be heard "foxtrot lima tango fanta seven up" "suspect has been identified, location due west"... half an hour later the filth emerge with a squirrel, the fascilitator says" we asked for a rabbitt, go back and complete the task properly! back into the wood the police trot, only to emerge 40 minutes later with the same squirrel, with a black eye and ruffed up furr, the fascilitator again mentions the fact that the task required them to aprehend a rabbit, the constable, coughs nudges the squirrel, and it squeeks "ok,ok im a rabbit"

Dr T:
cynical? yes
true? maybe
funny? I almost pissed myself  :lol:

Idol eyes:
I went to a ramblers lecture the other day, he just went on and on and on...

widdop:
 :-\ you were joking ,were you

Idol eyes:
My mate asked me "What do you think of voluntry work?", i answered "I wouldnt do it if you paid me..."
Drop the sarcasm, or they get worse...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version