the shizzle > bouldering

Non-Quality Bouldering Videos

<< < (2/1443) > >>

Dr T:
Cheers for starting this Golt :great:

the quality is pretty dire cause it's taken on a still camera but I had a laugh trying to edit it together

never up in the peak long enough to work anything hard but all these problems are quality (possibly not the way I climb them but still....)

andy_e:
Nice hat, cool vid!

Mike Tyson:

--- Quote from: andi_e on November 03, 2006, 03:09:41 pm ---Nice hat, cool vid!

--- End quote ---

Agreed, tis a nice hat. Good work Dr.T!!

Found these earlier.

Whilst not taking the piss out of folk, I feel these video's continue the thread well  ;)

Dr T:

--- Quote from: Golt on November 03, 2006, 05:28:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: andi_e on November 03, 2006, 03:09:41 pm ---Nice hat, cool vid!

--- End quote ---
Agreed, tis a nice hat. Good work Dr.T!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the hat compliments I have a selection of head wear that most would be too sensible to don
Golt, think you went on about "shirts off for power" in another thread- I own the hats of power!!!!!

but seriously thanks for the positives

Got a proper camera now and due to family buying property on portland I might try and do something a bit more professional about the problems down there

hmmm- wonder if I could catch Ty on his project :-\
personally I think it looks like someones drawn chalk lines on a pretended they're holds but Ty's a monster on dirty little crimps....

andy_e:
Golt- those videos are so inspiring! What strong guy that guy is. I think it's going to inspire me to new things- punter killing...

I've just made a video of various people falling off famous grouse on my phone. Kinda like stick it but crap. If only I could work out the best way to get it on to my computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version