places to visit > something for the weekend - hookups and lifts

Almscliff - this weekend

(1/9) > >>

unclesomebody:
I would very much like to visit almscliff this weekend and wondered if any locals will be there since I have never been there and would appreciate a tour. I have had a look at the page on yorkshire grit but have no guidebook to work from. If anyone will be there saturday/sunday let me know.

Thanks.

squeek:
Caley on Saturday for me because it should be in really good condition, and being Caley I might not get a chance to climb there in good conditions for the rest of the season.  But hopefully I'll get there a lot this grit season.

If it's damp then we'll probably head up to the Cliff, though.  There's always plenty of people with guides knocking about you'll be able to have a peep at if no-one meets up with you from here.

Andy F:
I may well be over that way on Sunday if the weather holds. Not been for ages so I need a trip to the Wart.

Andy F

Stubbs:
Was at Caley today, was mainly mint. Will probably be up at the cliff for at least some of the day on saturday, think some sheff types are coming up too.

Give us a PM if you want a tour.

andy_e:
Shit, wish I wasn't in sheffield this weekend, I'd love a lift er, trip to almscliff! Must've just missed you today stubbs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version