the shizzle > chuffing

Peak Bolt Fund discusion/suggestions

<< < (2/15) > >>

Ru:
Excellent work. Count me in for re-equipping teams. Found some odd'n'sods on the Tor recently too that shoul be replaced before the old 8mms fail.

saltbeef:
here's a suggestion how's about rooster booster at the tor, i reckon my vast bulk would pull those rotten pegs out, and the tree that robertisor landed in has been trimmed heavily...

Doylo:
I'm well up for some regearing too. First up Zeke the Freak!

Bonjoy:

--- Quote from: saltbeef on October 26, 2006, 05:39:44 pm ---here's a suggestion how's about rooster booster at the tor, i reckon my vast bulk would pull those rotten pegs out, and the tree that robertisor landed in has been trimmed heavily...

--- End quote ---
Bit of a thorny one that. Removing pegs might make new holds. Locating pegs in good rock and good clip positions round there might not be easy either. The peg Rob pulled out was replaced by Zippy with a new one so that should be ok.

Good work Doyle, that's the spirit. Will sort it out with you when we have got the necessaries.

Bonjoy:
Big thanks to eveyone who has donated so far!!! :great: We are still a fair way off having enough cash to do signifact re-equipment so please do think about helping out. You will soon be able to donate with any spare cash at various sheffield shops and walls via these bad boys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version