UKBouldering.com

Untouchables now a boulder problem!? (Read 12684 times)

richieb

• menacing presence
#25 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 26, 2006, 03:43:08 pm
haha....classic!
just nip up to Scotland and hand it over then mate? I bet you could carry that up on your back quicker than most people could drive.

Doylo

• forum hero
#26 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 26, 2006, 08:26:43 pm
hey ding dong it says on UKclimbing you've done font 8b, which one you understated beast?

ding dong

• addict
#27 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 10:40:53 am
not yet mate, but we've time.

Doylo

• forum hero
#28 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 11:27:24 am
Directors into Upper Cut anyone? ;)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#29 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 11:31:44 am

Whats condition is the cave in at the moment?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#30 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 11:32:00 am
The news report that has appeared on UKclimbing is very badly written in my opinion. A news story should report fact and should be objective. It seems to me that Mark Reeves has written an entirely subjective account of Neil Dyer and what happened. I don't understand why. The facts of the situation are more than impressive!!! Just why all the social commentary was included I don't know.

Adam; there is a thread entitled Parisella's Cave condition report which MIGHT hve the answers you are looking for, it is here

Doylo

• forum hero
#31 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 11:35:58 am

Whats condition is the cave in at the moment?

Check the Parisellas conditions thread and all shall be revealed.
The news report that has appeared on UKclimbing is very badly written in my opinion. A news story should report fact and should be objective. It seems to me that Mark Reeves has written an entirely subjective account of Neil Dyer and what happened. I don't understand why. The facts of the situation are more than impressive!!! Just why all the social commentary was included I don't know.

Adam; there is a thread entitled Parisella's Cave condition report which MIGHT hve the answers you are looking for, it is here

I dunno Bungle i reckon Ding Dong deserves a good bumming  ;)

mireeves

• regular
    • markreevesclimbing
#32 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 12:42:34 pm

On many parts I would agree with you here, the piece I wrote originally read something like 'Neil Dyers solo Untouchables in lunch hour'. I was ask to provide some back ground for the item. I personally think Neil one of the nicest people in climbing and has a great approach to climbing and deserves reconigtion for his many achievements.

I will apologise to Neil when I see him, or if you check in here 'sorry neil, I genuinely thought you had climbed Font 8b', now your just a punter.

:guilty:

ding dong

• addict
#33 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 12:52:10 pm

"doylo is the perverts climber, you don't want to know what he got up to in his lunch break."

Teaboy

• forum hero
#34 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 12:55:53 pm
The news report that has appeared on UKclimbing is very badly written in my opinion

Factual inaccuracy aside, I liked the report, a bit of background about people is always good to read.

Doylo

• forum hero
#35 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 01:03:44 pm
I will apologise to Neil when I see him, or if you check in here 'sorry neil, I genuinely thought you had climbed Font 8b', now your just a punter.

Well he could if he put his mind to it, thats a cert!

mireeves

• regular
    • markreevesclimbing
#36 Re: Untouchables now a boulder problem!?
October 27, 2006, 01:06:26 pm
watch it 'oudini! i'll have my sextant on ya!

Well he could if he put his mind to it, thats a cert!

Even though he is only this big!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal