places to visit > something for the weekend - hookups and lifts

Peak on Friday

(1/3) > >>

Mike Tyson:
Right then folks.

I'm heading down to the peak on Friday, should land about dinnertime. Gotta be in Glossop for half 5 so wanna go somewhere not to far away from there as we're going to Nottingham to see Krafty Kuts, Vandal and the Plumps!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Anybody gonna be about to give a visiting marra a tour? Quite fancy going to Curbar as I was there 2 year ago and would like to have another crack at Guerrilla Warfare, unfinished business and all that. Geography was never my strong point so how long from Glossop to Curbar? Any other (closer)recommendations are most welcome.

Cheers in advance.

a dense loner:
one hour. if worms goin i wouldn't bother makin plans. it's dark at 6.50 so if you get to glossop at 5.30 and have good traffic you'll have 20 mins. guerilla was good today ;)

Mike Tyson:
Cheers Dense me olds.

Nah, I aint waiting for Worm, gonna quest on me lonesome. I should get a few hours in on Friday afternoon, weather permitting. Reckon I could end up fairly spannered  :P on Friday night so wanna get something done on Friday!!!!! Climbing on Sauturday could be interesting. You woking fella?

unclesomebody:

--- Quote from: a dense loner on October 03, 2006, 08:24:56 pm ---guerilla was good today ;)

--- End quote ---

did you manage to do the crux move?  ;)

Mike Tyson:
So, to reiterate, I'm heading down on Friday, any one off?? Doing nothing?? Bored at all?? Reckon Curbar is gonna be the location, mind I haven't been to Burbage North in 2 years but I distinctly remember that being dam close to Sheffield, not Glossop!!!! Proper enjoyed myself there, and may head back. Banana Finger Direct needs dealing with!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version