UKBouldering.com

Swap or Sale: Various Synths and Samplers (Read 2548 times)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Swap or Sale: Various Synths and Samplers
September 30, 2006, 10:14:59 am
Before I go down the trauma that can be eBay I thought I'd try here first:

I've got various Synths and Samplers that get used infrequently.  I'd be interested in cash sale or trade for an archtop guitar + amp (Gretsch etc).

Yamaha A5000 Rack Sampler + Hard Disk & Memory Upgrade.

Novation Supernova Rack

Korg Triton Rack

Samson Servo 170 Power Amp

All boxed, inc. manuals, disks etc & in excellent condition, home use only (as featured on Stick It etc :-) )

Mail me via the forums if interested or pass on this link to someone who might be.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
You haven't got an old mini-mal going cheap have you? Was champing at the bit yesterday but don't have a spare £200...

Control freak

• forum abuser
    • nick fletcher photography
You haven't got an old mini-mal going cheap have you? Was champing at the bit yesterday but don't have a spare £200...

Ive got one - pop round and have a look  ;)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux

'fraid not JB but I'll ask around... I can get you a good discount at West Coast as well if you are interested in new.

Karl

• regular
    • My band, metal. more metal than yer mam's ketal.
I'm running a midi keyboard and pro tools, but i don't really want to be hoggin' my processor with some shitty midi plug in, i'd rather just run a midi cable from the m-box to a unit that makes sounds for me.

Got anything that fits the bill, must do drums and make shit/weird sounds.

Cheers, Karl.

Ps. i don't know that much about midi, hence me not being that specific.
 :)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Hi Karl,

The Yamaha A5000 is a real creative workhorse and will fit the bill for what you want to do.  It ships with some CD's containing synth, drum and instrument samples, the internal effects are fantastic and it has some really nice sample editing tools that are better then Recycle etc.  Plus its hardware so there's no latency and the sound quality is booyacka. (Makes me sad to write this in a way... as it's so good.. but I've just not used it enough in the last three years..)

Midi wise you just whip a midi cable in/out from your M-Box or midi controller and off you go.  It's also multi channel on midi and audio so you can do more than one thing at once.  Playing it with a midi keyboard is brilliant as all the parameters are velocity sensitive (e.g. the harder/softer you hit the keys you can change volume, attack envelope, filters etc.).

Make me an offer circa £300 plus P&P if you're interested - it's boxed in its original box, plus all disks manuals etc and it has the maximum memory and the internal hard drive for sampling - drop me a pm via the board.

Ben

PS _ The Supernova is basically an analogue modelling synth and will do anything you want synth wise.  It's drum capabilities will only stretch to 808/909 (synth drum) type sounds though 'cos it's not a sampler.  It's a fantastic 303 emulator too 'cos the filters are totally badass.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 03:11:12 pm by Falling Down »

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Karl - Just checked your myspace site - cool metallage!

Karl

• regular
    • My band, metal. more metal than yer mam's ketal.
Karl - Just checked your myspace site - cool metallage!

ha thanks :]

I'll have a look on the net at those items and i'll be in touch!

Cheers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal