places to visit > something for the weekend - hookups and lifts

Pex tonight (wednesday)

(1/2) > >>

Will Hunt:
Am planning on shifting a large chunk of homework in my free next period and am definately up for some Pex after school. Any hard men willing to show me the moves on breakaway or catalepsy might just earn themselves a bite of my choccy bar if I end up going (and Im not one to part with food lightly).

Any takers?

dobbin:
Is that code language for 'If you meet me at Pex hill tonight I let you see my manhood'? honestly, you kids.  ;)

Will Hunt:
Oh dear! Sorry about the wrong forum. Oh well. I am noob.
 :oops:

dobbin:
dont worry about it dude. THis forum is even newer than you are anyway, so its all fine. Did you go to Pex? did anyone show you the way on breakaway? hasnt it been chipped? has anyone done it recently?????

Will Hunt:
Think theres been quite a few ascents as people try out the "new hold". A once crappy layaway crimp has now been made pretty bomber. No one else was there! AND I failed on the Pisa Travers at the last move even though its easy because I was so pumped. I can do all the moves it just knackers me. Like my very own easy, horizontal Raindogs.

Not dissing UKB or anything but Im not sure if this forum category is such a good idea. Seems like it probably doesnt get checked that often.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version