#275 Re: Dreams...
January 16, 2023, 02:33:18 pm
Fiend... was dressed in lederhosen.

Sounds about right  ;)

MischaHY

• obsessive maniac
#276 Re: Dreams...
January 16, 2023, 03:19:38 pm
I must confess Mischa that I wasn't well disposed to you in the old "headpointing mid-grade Peak grit & posey UKC profile pics with cute chicks" era, but in recent years I've definitely warmed a bit, and posts like that are quite endearing, especially the angry Lattice plan bit  :lol:

Never underestimate the cringe potential of social media, intense psyche and the arrogance of youth...  :agree:

Time smooths most things out  :)

(The psyche is still there)

MischaHY

• obsessive maniac
#277 Re: Dreams...
January 16, 2023, 03:21:49 pm
Clearly Fiend is wrong, you'd want as much force transfer as possible to overload the position. I'm very angry about this.

Ok, that's enough internet for one day...

Oh lord it's happening :worms:

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
#278 Re: Dreams...
January 16, 2023, 03:42:36 pm
You’ve yet to wake up Mischa.  ;)

I set the alarm on my phone to a quacking duck ages ago. Now, for the final second or two of whatever I’m dreaming about, a duck will appear and quack at me. “Why is there a duck?!” I’ll then be awake, starting the day amused at how the alarm always makes a duck appear in my dreams. I recommend it.

MischaHY

• obsessive maniac
#279 Re: Dreams...
January 27, 2023, 03:58:43 pm
A guy who I've just started coaching came to tell me he was no longer interested. He had decided instead to be coached by Michael McIntyre who was apparently a secret darkhorse who had ticked everything on southern sandstone ground up. He also told me that he'd tried my roast potato and beetroot soup recipe and didn't enjoy it because the flavour was too umami.

I then got stuck trying to cross a two lane road for the rest of the dream. 

MischaHY

• obsessive maniac
#280 Re: Dreams...
November 01, 2023, 09:33:43 am
Last night I was travelling to a climbing destination in India in my van, accompanied by a friend who was a hybrid of several people I know.

Upon reaching the crossroads between the climbing destination (unknown) and a city where we had planned to buy food, we discovered the remaining 10km of road had been replaced with a very German split bike/pedestrian pathway meaning you now had to walk 20km round trip to reach the city. One of my old scout leaders was standing on a large stone directing the flow of foot traffic as many hundreds of locals made the commute on foot or by bike.

Later I was having a conversation with Tom Randall and had the sudden realisation that moral behaviour is a choice and you can just do what you want. I told Tom this and he winked at me and whispered ‘don’t tell anyone’ before swinging away on a Bachar ladder made from lattice rungs.

Later I discovered that it was possible to use a small parachute to half walk, half fly in an entertaining fashion. It was at this point that I realised it was a lucid dream (I always fly in lucid dreams) but then got distracted by trees.

Just another Tuesday I suppose.

Duma

• forum hero
#281 Re: Dreams...
November 01, 2023, 10:03:07 am
haha excellent!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal