UKBouldering.com

When woodland creatures go BAD (Read 3706 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 07:18:44 am
Remember the squirrel that went mad and terrorized a village? then there was a man who got attacked by a badger?

Well, the BBC report a feral ferret who 'caused panic' on a train yesterday.

It boarded the train at Leicester and wreaked havoc throughout the carriages before consuming the drivers lunch (cheese sandwiches), the runaway creature's rampage was eventually halted as a crack team from the RSPCA took it away in a cardboard box.

Full story here

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 07:34:30 am
These animals must be stopped - just look at it's eyes - pure, unrepentant EVIL !!!

nik at work

• forum hero
#2 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 09:29:18 am
On the subject of ferrets and then mentalist owners try reading this thread without experiencing disbelief at the lunacy of the ferret owner:

http://www.todtalk.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2633

Everyone knows its a persons god given right to take their stinky pet out shopping with them - mad a spanners of box as

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 09:38:12 am
Todtalk?! That's hilarious - I like the comment:

Almost the same thing happened to me at Abhids Emporium on Halifax Road, I was refused entry with my Black Panther. I told it to wait outside,but on my return i was astounded to find that it had run away.

Are ferrets really the 3rd most popular pet in Britain after cats & dogs? I don't know anyone with a ferret.

nik at work

• forum hero
#4 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 09:43:30 am
I think if you own one ferret then you own a whole fleet of the little fuckers which probably skews the statistics.

Not sure how popular black panthers are however, but I reckon they'd make awesome 'guard cats'.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 09:54:14 am
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/01/05/wtiger05.xml

It has single-handedly ended the local crime wave and there has not been a single burglary since its arrival six months ago. Villagers are so grateful that they have just held a party to honour its achievement,

nik at work

• forum hero
#6 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 10:06:01 am
Nice idea, don't think I'll need one of them though. After all UI will have god on my team  :lol:

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#7 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 10:13:06 am
The black panther comment on that thread has made me spit tea all over my keyboard laughing. Thanks boys.

If we were americans I could sue your sorry asses.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#8 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 11:46:17 am
Quote from: "nik at work"
Nice idea, don't think I'll need one of them though. After all UI will have god on my team

Yeah, but haven't you seen that bit in the Omen, where the priest get's skewered to the floor by the lightning conductor - I'd stay inside if you manage to piss of the Dark Lord at all.

nik at work

• forum hero
#9 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 03:59:15 pm
Talking of the dark lord etc apparently we will not be allowed to keep the font in case we use it for devil worship.
Fair enuf, but instead of giving the font (massive intricately carved marble doo-dah) to a church they are going to smash it up and bury it in the garden!!!!!

Fuckin heathens, if it's still there when I move in their not getting there grubby mitts on it...

RichardB

• regular
#10 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 05:12:46 pm
Worked with a girl recently who had 2 or 3 ferrets. Loads of other animals to. Strange bird she was.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#11 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 05:12:57 pm
That's a bit tight, innit? They're probably just sore coz they're having to sell off the church in the first place.

You want to hang on to it, it'd make a nice sink or you could use it to serve magic mushroom punch or something.

What can they do if you just hide it and say someone robbed it?

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#12 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 20, 2003, 07:09:46 pm
install it in the bathroom and make it into a toilet - that would be quality.

nik at work

• forum hero
#13 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 21, 2003, 09:17:22 am
Aparently the agreement to do it is with the bloke who initially bought the place. They were also going to take the lectern and some fencing around the altar. However thewy haven't done it yet and if they don't take the stuff before I take ownership (hopefully just a few weeks away) then there's no way the feckers are getting at it as I have no agreement with them. It's not so much that I mind them taking the stuff as long as they were going to use it somewhere, but to just destroy something like that is criminal. I will shortly be purchasing a 12 bore on the black market and practicing say "Get orf moi laaarrrnd", alternatively I'll see if Dave can lend me his glock...

nik at work

• forum hero
#14 When woodland creatures go BAD
May 21, 2003, 09:19:54 am
Oh yeah the idea of someone robbing it is very comical.
It is a four foot high, three foot diameter lump of solid marble - it probably weighs about as much as an average house.
I can just imagine it...
"Yes officer he just walked of with it, well I say walked he more stumbled as it is rather heavy you see."
 :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal