UKBouldering.com

Game For A Laugh! (Read 68433 times)

dunnyg

• forum hero
#200 Re: Game For A Laugh!
January 15, 2021, 02:36:12 pm
Get a pint or 2 down him, and Will will be saying that "John" embarked on a successful pron career off the back of it, or goes to the same service station every year as an annual pilgrimage hoping the young lady and old man return or some other embellishment....

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
#201 Re: Game For A Laugh!
January 15, 2021, 04:33:49 pm
Get a pint or 2 down him, and Will will be saying that "John" embarked on a successful pron career off the back of it, or goes to the same service station every year as an annual pilgrimage hoping the young lady and old man return or some other embellishment....

I admit that I would normally never let the truth spoil a good story (as Ben knows only too well), but I can honestly say that the story of the Morocco Hitch required no exaggeration whatsoever.

dunnyg

• forum hero
#202 Re: Game For A Laugh!
January 15, 2021, 04:56:30 pm
I have met "John" and heard the story from him. All Will's other stories are conplete fabrications though. He is actually a bronzed 60 year old 5 ft Greek who has never been to yorkshire.

webbo

• forum hero
#203 Re: Game For A Laugh!
January 15, 2021, 07:41:10 pm
Is Will the Greek the bastard love child of Phil the Greek by any chance.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#204 Re: Game For A Laugh!
November 02, 2022, 04:27:24 pm
3 am. Woken by a loud "Beep!", one I recognise instantly "please no, please no" I recite, trying to get back to sleep. "Beep!" FFS, smoke alarm, low battery. I stumble from the bed onto the landing and stand in the dark trying to figure out which one is beeping. "Beep!" oh great, the sound comes from the one just above the stairwell. I reach up and can just hold it, but not open it. I turn on hall light and squint up at it and see some words about inserting screwdriver. Stumble downstairs, find a flat screwdriver and try and insert and dislodge. Does not budge. So i go into the office, drag out swivel chair, and am then balanced on chair at the top of the stairs, screwdriver in hand and in my mind the HSE Alarm is going off - this is dangerous, do not fuck up. Eventually i manage to dislodge it and slide it off, and safely step down. I peer at it and it's a wired in one, and so I wonder why it's beeping. At this point the one in the corner beeps, not the one in my hand I thought it was! I reach up, flick this one open, remove the battery, and go back to bed.     

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal